Carlilock - Hows does it work

Living the real life under lock and key
NewbieJohn

Carlilock - Hows does it work

Post by NewbieJohn »

Ok guys. Ive tried reading and reading. How exectly does this site work? It sounds like you send a picture of a combination that goes to a lock. I guess you cant know the combo? And this combo lock, locks your keys in a box or something to your device so you cant get out????

Am I in the ball park or what?
0 x
Atone
Re: Carlilock - Hows does it work

Post by Atone »

My understanding of how it works is that you change the combination on the lock without looking at it. You then take a picture of the lock and send it to them. Then, still without looking at it you disrupt the numbers on the combination lock. You are now locked (or the key is locked in the combo lockbox) and you don't know the combination. After some condition is met they will then send you the picture of the lock that shows the combination.
0 x
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Yeah, i wouldn't trust it. People can keep voting and extending how long you're locked. You had better have an emergency key somewhere or be ready to send them money to get that picture.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
Achnod

Post by Achnod »

Actually, you can setup an emergency release password. You can also setup a "Do not exceed" lenght time.

Just be carefull with the settings and the were you post the link. I did setup a dummy account over there and would have ended up with 176 weeks of chastity...
0 x
simon

Post by simon »

be careful with this site! always set max time. my 12h session now turn to more than 3 days and still 1d, 18h remain. simply keep you locked forever.
0 x
DreamerFi

Post by DreamerFi »

You're better of at chastitylocked.com. The same thing, but without people voting you into oblivion..
0 x