deleted

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousnotgeorge

deleted

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
danj
Re: Gym Excuses

Post by danj »

Why not just say it's a "little sex game" you play with your wife. The guy next to you might just be jealous since his wife barely has sex with him, nevermind any "sex games"!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
poor

Post by poor »

"It's what happens in this Gym if you're caught looking at another mans cock..."
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

When I wore at my old gym, I would go into a bathroom stall to change into my gym shorts. I wear cycling shorts under my gym shorts, to help contain the bulge. Then, I'd just wear the cycling shorts to the showers (private showers), and take a pair of underwear with me. I'd put on the underwear in the shower stall, before I returned to my locker.

That's not particularly unusual behavior in many of the locker rooms I use. Many of the younger guys seem to be more modest than us old timers. lol. I just take advantage of that culture to remain covered when I'm wearing my device.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Totally different around here.

In places where men engage in sweaty activities in groups, everybody runs around naked when going to the shower.

The same goes for sauna. Bringing more than a towel to sit on into a sauna is considered bad etiquette.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have often thought that if my CD were discovered and someone asked, I would say that my spouse required that I wear it to insure fidelity because I cheated and was caught in the past. Males may not understand, but I suspect most women would think, damn, why didn't I think of that for my husband.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

mikecb wrote:That's not particularly unusual behavior in many of the locker rooms I use. Many of the younger guys seem to be more modest than us old timers.
As usual, The Oatmeal has this covered.
(Bottom set of pictures, semi-NSFW)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote:I have often thought that if my CD were discovered and someone asked, I would say that my spouse required that I wear it to insure fidelity because I cheated and was caught in the past. Males may not understand, but I suspect most women would think, damn, why didn't I think of that for my husband.
I suspect that you're playing out a male fantasy here. My opinion is that most women wouldn't trust their partner's fidelity to a hunk of metal or plastic between their legs.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom Allen wrote:I suspect that you're playing out a male fantasy here. My opinion is that most women wouldn't trust their partner's fidelity to a hunk of metal or plastic between their legs.
Yeah, probably. Maybe shorten it to, "My spouse wants me to wear it and I agreed". Some women may trust a well fitted custom metal device. I think my spouse can be fairly certain I could/would not remove my current device outside her permission.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Berliner

Post by Berliner »

I work out at a 24 hours open gym and I start always between 11 pm and midnight. Only one time a guy saw the CB3000 at the shower. He watched at it but he didn't ask. He looked very confused. :lol:
0 x