deleted

Living the real life under lock and key
freespirit

Re: Gym Excuses

Post by freespirit »

You could always say that your wife found that you were cheating on her. You broke up with the other woman but until your wife can trust you again she demands you be chastised and that she has the only key and decides if and when you have sex. Don't think he will ask anything after that, lots of thoughts will be filling his head.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Man, that's some serious TMI for a gym.

Personally, I have found that looking down and mumbling something like "Lost a freakin' bet, okay?" tends to cover most embarrassing situations. :lol:
0 x
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have worn my chastity device at the gym and other sporting activities. I would usually change and shower at home.

Many of my work places have had a small gym or at least a set of showers that would allow cleaning up after a noon exercise. Some had a private changing area, others were communal. For the most part, if I couldn't change in private, I didn't partake.

I wouldn't strut my chastity device in a public place, and certainly not at work. Just TMI.

If a situation came up where the chastity device was seen I wouldn't make any comment at all unless asked, and if asked I would simply say it is "a sexual thing between my wife and I" and leave it at that. I certainly wouldn't recommend inventing lies about infidelity or spouse's concerns.

Ron
0 x