Any Truth To This?

Living the real life under lock and key
DocSwitch

Re: Any Truth To This?

Post by DocSwitch »

Preface: Do not take anything I say here as medical advice, if you're having an issue or want a definitive answer to base a health decision off of contact your own physician.

Ok, is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? That depends on a lot of factors. Almost any tissue in the body can atrophy. When you use your penis the increased blood flow is created by neurons releasing chemicals that cause an enzyme to release nitrous oxide in the arteries of your penis. This vasodilates them, voila, Mr. Peepers is hard as steel. Now when you stop using something in the body for prolonged amounts of time the growth factors released everytime you use it cease to be released as often from local tissues. This signals the body to spendthrifts the machinery in the cells there. These growth factors maintain and at times increase the vascularity of tissue that is being used often or more vigorously to ensure proper nutrients and oxygen go where they are most needed. Take them away and vascularity as well as necessary structures and enzymes decrease along with cell size.

This means that if it is not used often it is possible for the penis to lose a little size or strength. However since at least I know I can get hard in my CB 6000 (uncomfortably so) I know that the tissue is remaining active and getting what it needs. If you were wearing a device that was too tight and decreased blood supply to the penis I'd see shrinking or loss of stiffness being possible since the same thing happens to diabetics when they're vessels get occluded and the neurons down their get messed up. So if you can still get hard in your device and do so often enough I'd say you'd have to wear the thing for 6 months to a year straight if not more without having a full erection outside of it the whole time fir it to shrink if it's properly sized and even then I'm not sure. Have one that's entirely too tight though and wear it for a few months, it's more likely I think.

This is all educated guess obviously since not too much literature is around to point to a yes or no.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

So set up the study as part of your studies? :D I can just imagine what my professors would have said! Well actually... I am not sure I can. :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

DocSwitch wrote:Locked since: February 14, 2011
the above from your sig line -

Have you really been locked up for over a year? That is pretty impressive and should be a good start towards a long term study.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

Wooops. Forgot it was 2012, so no I'm working on two weeks as a goal currently. :D
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013