Chastity Hypnosis

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Chastity Hypnosis

Post by poor »

"...when I click my fingers you will be compelled to post your thoughts, feelings and experiences of using hypnosis to enhance your chastity play."

{click!}
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
davidphd1866

Re: Chastity Hypnosis

Post by davidphd1866 »

I tried hypnosis for the sake of chastity. Hard to say how much it helped, but I do admit to feeling more proud of being locked up than embarrassed by it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

davidphd1866 wrote:I tried hypnosis for the sake of chastity.
Do you mind sharing a bit more about what this means? I don'f really understand, did you do it to deal with being in chastity, to get over it, to make it unnecessary?

Did you go see a professional or was this done at home?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge and I would love to see more information on this. There don't appear to be any kink-aware hypnotherapists in our area, but I've seen some online MP3s that are supposed to be able to help with the process.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I've tried a few of the MP3s. I've never gotten through a successful induction, in my mind. I often just fall asleep during the trance part. I'm relaxed, but the posthypnotic suggestions don't *cluck* ever seem to take.

*cluck* *cluck*
mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Mrs. Edge and I would love to see more information on this. There don't appear to be any kink-aware hypnotherapists in our area, but I've seen some online MP3s that are supposed to be able to help with the process.
Take a look at Tessa Fields, http://hypnotessa.com/ , I've used one of her inductions as a prelude to another recording I have which kind of sucks because it is a script that was run through a Soundblaster text-to-speech module.

She has some interesting stuff from mild to wild, some free downloads and others that cost $$. For a fee, she will also do customized inductions.

Also, read up on the Dave Elman hypnotic induction technique (which is, I think, where Tessa derives her inductions), as well as others. (Google "hypnotic induction techniques".)

There is enough information out there now that you and Mrs. Edge might be able to experiment with some methods on your own...but make sure you are well educated on the subject first as a certain amount of care must be taken to avoid unintended results.

Unfortunately, I tend to be somewhat resistant to inductions and can only rarely go 'under' well. There is a sort of 'objective' part of my mind that tends to analyze the experience and interferes with it, which causes it to fail. Occasionally I can go fairly deep with a method of self-hypnosis, but it mainly serves as a relaxation technique since I can't give myself any instructions. Hmmmmmm...maybe I could combine them, with a time-triggered recording after I've put myself under...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

If memory serves, Neosteel have a chastity specific NLP product which they sell as a 'preparation' aid to be used while you wait for your belt to come.

Warpmymind.com used to have some free mp3 content that were fantasy kink chastity based. I'm pretty susceptible but it never took me that deep. I was lucky enough to spend a couple of years working alongside someone who was spending a small fortune to become qualified as a hypnotherapist. Every time he had something new to try on one of us and you'd pick up things as you go along. I once put someone under in few seconds using a handshake technique!

The sensation I've experienced is of being very relaxed (not sleepy) with heightened senses. You can't be made to do anything that you wouldn't do out of hypnosis but you are in a more 'permissive' state so that if you 'need to be made' to do it then you might allow that to happen to yourself. Anything suggested that would be truly unwanted would most likely break the trance (for want of a better word) state and the subject would come up immediately.

I'm still interested in the erotic hypnotic. On her Kindle Chatelaine has a real-lyfe book of scripts that I have trouble reading to the end of (a good sign of efficacy) that could get me to one of her targets; the verbal ejaculation.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

The woman I went to see was a professional hypnotherapist. She does not have a MP3, nor does she advertise as a kink aware person, but she certainly is open minded. She lives in Los Angeles. I can give her name, but I will ask her permission first. Again, she is not a recorder of music, instead, she talks to you about your goals, then puts you "under".

In my case, I explained to her what chastity was all about. I won't try to repeat what this group has talked about for so long, but I pretty much echo the mainstream sentiments of this group. I told her I wanted to be "better" at chastity. She asked what this meant.....I said the ability to remain locked for longer periods, longer periods of non ejaculation, to truly embrace the lifestyle, make my partner happy with it, etc. etc.

She felt male chastity is a fantastic idea, and she said she wishes more men would do it.

I can't stress enough, that this woman is NOT going to e mail you a file with all sorts of chastity talk, so please don't bother her for that. But if you live anywhere near, and would want to see her, I can get you hooked up.

David
0 x
jamesreynolds499

Post by jamesreynolds499 »

Can I have a example video on how to do some chastity hypnosis??? This will be an awesome way to use to my addicted friend!!!
0 x
Follow some process on quit smoking hypnosis to avoid any nicotine intake.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jamesreynolds499 wrote:Can I have a example video on how to do some chastity hypnosis??? This will be an awesome way to use to my addicted friend!!!
Ummmmm...no. Even if it were possible for you to learn just from an 'example' video, it is not a good idea to be messing about in someone's mind without a certain amount of education and knowledge of what you are doing...and if your hypnosis were as confusing as your writing you could be in danger of screwing your friend up but good.

On another note, there is some very interesting stuff here, not everything will appeal to everyone but...

http://www.sambasweb.com/index.php
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted