Chastity Contract

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Chastity Contract

Post by mistress is god »

Hi All

I was wondering if anybody else had entered into a chastity contract?

At the time I wrote my contract I had just watched a film called 40 days and 40 nights (not the best film in the world) and it gave me the idea that I had to prove my worth to start the contract. With that completed I am now in contract.

I have based my contact on the idea that I have to pay money for every orgasm. I now have 2 ways that I can cum
1. I have a penetrative orgasm that my partner allows.
The better I perform when servicing my wife the less that I pay. If she cums with foreplay then has multiple orgasms whilst having sex ;) then I pay a small amount but if cum quickly before her :shock: then I have to pay a fortune.

2. I am a member of key safe web site (http://www.mykeysafe.com/) and Strict Mistress gives authorisation for a non penetrative orgasm
(if your not a member you can become one for free and get what you need for free or very cheaply with a model 50 safe)

The longer that I wait the less that I pay. :?

The best bit is my partner knows nothing of the contract she just knows that I will not do anything without asking first (something she loves as I have now stopped grabbing) and that every time I get the opportunity to cum I have to question do I want to? Can I afford it? :twisted:

The joy of the contract is that you can commit to the contract whilst locked up or free. Just because your let out doesn’t mean that you can cum it just means you now have to be stronger willed rather then relying on the chastity devise to do all the work for you.

So all of you out there that like the idea of chastity but cant or wont keep yourself locked up, you now have no excuse. Actually trust me your job is harder (pardon the pun). :D
0 x