The 24/7 guys...

Living the real life under lock and key
koc

The 24/7 guys...

Post by koc »

Hi, just wondering how do you guys do it to wear the chastity 24/7 and for months.. ?
Does this mean you never remove it? But also doesnt the cocky start to hurt, ya know?
Balls and stuff.. I cant wear it for more then a day, then I just have to take it off..
I guess it all comes with trial and error, right ? Also is there a danger in all this chastity
wearing for long periods at a time, I know its for a good cause, though :D
Ok... bye guys.!
0 x
Gaining better control
Jedi

Re: The 24/7 guys...

Post by Jedi »

Mine comes off when Jewels wants to play with me. It can very from 0 to 3 times per week, depending on her mood. I am only allowed to touch myself long enough to clean up prior to play, and that is supervised. Other than that, cleaning is taken care of through squirt bottles, soap, and directed jets of water from the spray nozzle.

At first it was tough... over time, it became easier as my body adjusted to being locked up.
0 x
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Currently I am not wearing, and it has become a rare event.

A few years back I was wearing a CB-2000 essentially 24/7 for a period of a couple of years. Basically, unless there was a reason that it needed to be off, I would be wearing it.

Reasons that it would come off included:

Sports: I played on an indoor soccer league and Ice Hockey. The CB-2000 was NOT a good substitute for a cup. My wife would let me out in time to go to the game, supervise my shower afterward and then lock me back up.

Swimming: We have boats, and summer weekends often included swimming. A wet swim suit doesn't hide the CB-2000 well enough.
Doctor visits
Airplane flights.

The longest I went without the CB-2000 being removed at all was 30 days. The longest I went without an orgasm was 59 days.

Ron
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Wow that is great guys...
I know its all about holding on to what we have.. and the device helps us to do it..
Me personally I hate the feeling after Iv cum a couple of times.. but wearing the device
I really enjoy ! Iv had my device since Nov 1st 2011, so yeah I am a newby.. I am
impatiently checking my mailbox for my new cockring arrival. Hopefully I will be able to go
24/7.. 8-) D'love to hear more stories.

Bye 4 now.
0 x
Gaining better control
Atone

Post by Atone »

koc wrote:Hi, just wondering how do you guys do it to wear the chastity 24/7 and for months.. ?
Does this mean you never remove it? But also doesnt the cocky start to hurt, ya know?
Balls and stuff.. I cant wear it for more then a day, then I just have to take it off..
I guess it all comes with trial and error, right ? Also is there a danger in all this chastity
wearing for long periods at a time, I know its for a good cause, though :D
Ok... bye guys.!
That is correct, it doesn't get removed at all. I just went my longest stretch, 55 days and that was only removed to switch to a different device.

"the cocky" doesn't usually hurt at all during this. Occasionally there will be a little discomfort if there has been a lot of arousal for a while but it goes away after a day or so. I do sometimes get a little tenderness in my balls but that is also usually from a bit too much arousal. Usually a pair of snug underwear helps. A couple of times I had to wear a jock strap for a while. A good nights sleep usually takes care of it and then it is back to normal.

Trial and error helps. Experiment with different things. Don't get stuck in a pattern just because it has worked. I have tried many things and don't like using lube in that area. I used baby powder for a while and that was OK. Then I started using a little hand lotion (cetaphil) and so far this is my favorite. Keeps everything soft, doesn't smell, gets absorbed, not too slippery.

If you maintain a little common sense and pay attention to your body there is probably not too much danger in long term wearing of a chastity device. So far I haven't had anything happen that hasn't corrected itself in short order once it was addressed.

Good luck.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Yes i purchased the cetaphil too.. and I find it is working ok, not too slippery(I hate it when everything slides around)and suddenly the cage is half way down..lol.. Tell me to you get that ring around the coller, you know the redness around your whole package. I get it all the time.. and when I remove the device and I can actually see my cock and balls being a darker pinkish redish compared to the rest of my body. But yes it does go away after a couple of days. Is this also normal, dangerous.. ?? :oops: :cry: :cry:
0 x
Gaining better control
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Pink or red usually is a rather good sign on body parts, because it means more blood flow.
Blue is usually a bad sign, because it indicates a restriction of blood flow.
For a short time, "blue balls" (caused by arousal) may indicate something good.

I would guess that your coloring is a consequence of being slightly aroused by wearing the device.
Since I've been locked up since Monday morning and was on the receiving end of some fine T&D this morning, my balls looked quite like that :)

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I just got released after 4 weeks (28 days). And, that is 4 weeks without it being removed at all. But, I have been wearing different devices for years. I did not get to this point over night. There were no issues at all when I removed it after the 4 weeks, so, that time could as easily have been months.

- Take your time to get comfortable with it and build up the length slowly. The first time I put one on was probably only for a couple of hours.

- Experiment and work on getting the device properly fitted for YOU. The first devices I put on for only a couple of hours were custom made contraptions from plumbing parts. Those did not fit too well. I have worked through many devices that gave me the experience I needed to order a custom fit Stainless Steel device. It takes time and experience to get it right.

- Keep it clean. Keep it dry. and Keep it healthy. Like Atone, I have adjusted to where I prefer everything dry. At most I will use a drop of silicone lube inside the tube if things are binding up. But, mostly it is a drop or two every couple of days. I also use A&D ointment around the ring if I start getting irritation. But, i don't like the greasiness of the A&D ointment. I am planning on trying the lotion like Atone instead.

Hope that helps. Over time, I get so used to wearing it, it now feels weird to not have it on. I figure it is similar to wearing Jewelry. When you first put on a wedding ring, it feels strange and you can be very self conscious about it. You just know everyone is looking at it. But, after 15 years of wearing a wedding ring, it is part of you.. don't think about it.. don't worry about it... and you feel naked if you ever take it off.

Hope this Helps.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I agree with the comments above. About the longest time I could wear a CB6000 without removal was 6-7 days, because it just got skanky and needed cleaning. I'd clean it and put it right back on.

Expect to build up slowly. As stated above, the first few times may only span a few hours. Then you'll try overnight. Then you'll try for 24 hours. Then you'll try for two days. It will take time and multiple attempts. Don't fret it. :-)

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Once the fit is right and your body is used to it it's a lot easier than when you first start. I'm in for at least 2 weeks at a time right now and KH is starting to realize that she can leave me in even longer if she wants. I have the cleaning swabs from Kept for Her and I clean in the shower with those and rinse with a powershots nozzle. Now that hygiene isn't an issue and I'm well adapted I guess I could stay in it indefinitely if she chose.
0 x