BukKake!

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousnotgeorge

Re: BukKake!

Post by Curiousnotgeorge »

deleted
Last edited by Curiousnotgeorge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote:
poor wrote:I keep mine closer to home. I've fantasized often about being milked onto my own face.
Jnuts has this same desire. We have yet to find a position that is comfortable enough that works. What we have done multiple times is collect it in a shot glass and pour it down his throat.
I used to be flexible enough (and thin enough) to, well, you know. Just the tip, needed hand stimulation to get off. The first time was probably 15 years or more ago, my wife helped out. It was pretty intense. The last time (successful) was probably about 4 or 5 years ago. The last time I tried was at least 2 years ago, didn't work out too well. I don't think I'll ever try again, even if I lose a little weight and get in shape it probably won't happen. Sometimes getting old really sucks (even if I don't).
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

CQ often collects my cum, especially on forced orgasm sessions when I have to ejaculate at least 6 times into a glass then consume it all. I always have to clean up after myself too...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

celticqueens_sub wrote:CQ often collects my cum, especially on forced orgasm sessions when I have to ejaculate at least 6 times into a glass then consume it all. I always have to clean up after myself too...
Mrs. Twisted hasn't thought of collecting it like that yet, but she *does* greatly enjoy making me 'clean up' sometimes after she's made me cum inside her...and I can tell you that it stings something wicked if she grinds on your face and it gets in your eye.

I'm thin and flexible enough that she could milk me onto my face...if she were to think of it...she could probably get about two inches into my mouth if she were to add a little extra effort. But I haven't been inclined to suggest it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
amayesclavo

Post by amayesclavo »

Mistress make me to watch Futanari videos, in its appear ladies with hugue dicks ans shoots high volume of sperm... mm
0 x