A big step for KH

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Re: A big step for KH

Post by poor »

I think the 'big step' is; when the KH stops asking 'would you like' and just says 'you need to'; starts shaping the locked time to what suits her and grants orgasm (or not) in the manner that she prefers.

We've reached the point that I am no longer worrying if I'm to be shackled. It'll come. I can be honest about when I want Chatelaine, knowing that it's up to her what happens. Likewise knowing that she is under no obligation to finish what she starts means she starts an awful lot more than before.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

I’m enjoying everyones accounts of denial. Only being 8 days into our chastity adventure, we're still working on the basics. My KH enforces strictly that the cage remains on at all times, except when we've been having sex, which is alot in the last 8 days, but she demands the cage goes back on as soon as I can squeeze back into it. I'm unsure at this early stage if long term denial is on the agenda for us, but she does talk more and more about restricting my rights to cum so I’m wondering if this is teasing or just an as yet unenforced action. I'll guess I will have to wait as I don’t want to force something she doesn’t want to do, after all it’s her choice. In the meantime I love wearing the cage and having my KH decide when it comes off. I'm thinking it can only get better.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

poor wrote:I think the 'big step' is; when the KH stops asking 'would you like' and just says 'you need to'; starts shaping the locked time to what suits her and grants orgasm (or not) in the manner that she prefers.
This was a big turning point for us some years ago, and it led to me never knowing when or if I'd be unlocked, or for how long. It also led to a period where I'd have to ask permission to orgasm every time. Things are a bit more relaxed now, but it was a very hot few years.
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

A big step that we just hit was her deciding to add days to my lockup -- wow! Really cool...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I think the 'big step' is; when the KH stops asking 'would you like' and just says 'you need to'; starts shaping the locked time to what suits her and grants orgasm (or not) in the manner that she prefers.

I fully agree that this is a big step in the relationship. Example, my wife/KH loves her feet rubbed with lotion. I'm not that keen on it. (makes the remote to the TV slip out of my hand) :lol: In the beginning she would say "Will you rub my feet"? and I had to drop a suggestion to her that she might want to rephrase the question in the future. Well that's all it took. Now she places the lotion in my hand and plops her feet in my lap and say something like. "get to it".

Another thing is when I am unlocked for an orgasm, teased or otherwise I am not allowed to cum without asking. Most always I am granted permission but sometimes she turns it into a ruined orgasm. I am also never allowed to touch the key. She knows how easy it would be if she left it out to have it duplicated.

She determins how long I'm out for too. It's usually not long but we have come up with a way for me to know when it's time to "Climb back in". The lock is placed on top of my bureau in our bedroom. After our lovemaking is over the lock is placed in the up position. When she has determined that I've had enough airing out the lock is laid on it's side. When that happens I am to put my CB6000s back on for her to lock.

Question to you all: I've been in a CB6000s for almost 2 years now. With some help by reading one of thumpers posting some time ago I have adjusted it to the point that escape is pretty much impossible by pulling out the back. I would like to move up to a SS device and wondering if any of you have made the move from a CB to the JailBird? I like the cleaning aspect of the Jailbird but do not want to compromise the security that I now have with the CB.

Thanks!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273