Male Chastity Tension

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Male Chastity Tension

Post by michaelnmelissa »

For me, being in chastity is often like walking a high wire.

I want to come, (especially as today is six weeks since), and yet I also do not want to come. I've grown to love the desire humming just under the surface. But I dream about the relief of orgasm.

I catch my breath whenever she dangles the key before me and thank her for freeing me. At the same time, I often thank her for keeping me locked in. She is sweet and considerate and firm in her control.

I am a leader out in the world. A "go to" man in my workplace. Yet at home I often kiss her feet after massaging them - and thank her for allowing me to do so.

Several months ago these tensions about drove me nuts. Now, I'm handling them much better and I am enjoying them more than I would have imagined.

Michael
0 x
wishful4

Re: Male Chastity Tension

Post by wishful4 »

Michael,

That's what I miss the most since I have been unlocked. I think of it as "a volcano of sexual tension" bubbling just below the surface. It makes me feel like a horny 17 yr old. It ebbs and flows, the pressure builds, then subsides. Sometimes it is almost too much. Something you haven't mentioned, my spouse/KH seemed to tune into it as well when we were really into it last year. Does your spouse seem to "tune in" to that sexual tension in you?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
poinciana

Re: Male Chastity Tension

Post by poinciana »

Love the metaphors guys.

Feeling like a 17 year old again pretty much sums up the feeling here too. Especially now. I ache for release, but the fact that it's up to her drives me nuts, in good and bad ways. Still dealing with that emotional ride.

Previously, when I was in plastic, I always had access to the key, so we were just really playing around with notions of being locked up. I guess that's called chastity play. We were doing that for about four years and it was great.

But after reading accounts here from long-termers, we decided to change gears. Our agreement is that I'm in this thing until she weans our final child. Then we renegotiate.

Yeah, she's tuned in all right. She knows that I'm simmering, and she knows just which buttons to push.

Lucky me.
0 x