Male orgasm frequency

Living the real life under lock and key

I'm a man and since we brought chastity/orgasm denial into our relationship, I've had...

Fewer orgasms than I used to.
83%
More orgasms than I used to.
10%
About the same number of orgasms as I used to.
8%

Total votes: 40

Jimi123

Re: Male orgasm frequency

Post by Jimi123 »

Atone wrote:
Jimi123 wrote: Letting her made Yes, No, decisions on sex doesn't mean you can't "try" to seduce her and that can be appealing and help make it happen more often..
I think you need to get this idea of 'seducing' your wife out of your head. The way you present it (here and elsewhere) speaks to manipulation rather than truly trying to meet her needs. If you make an honest effort to meet her needs she will be more receptive to trying to meet your needs. You need to figure what her needs are, and it is likely not to involve sex at all. She might need help around the house, it might be understanding of her current emotional state, it might just be to have someone to listen (without trying to 'solve' anything).

Part of this is also going to be figuring out what your needs are and how she can meet them. At first glance it may be that your need is to have sex with your wife. If you dig deeper you may find that what you really want is intimacy with your wife combined with sexual release (orgasm). If your wife doesn't want to have sex she may still be able to be intimate and then assist with the sexual release in other ways. Either by supporting you while you masturbate or by doing that for you. I am not suggesting that this is the case, only that this kind of approach may help you get to the real problem you are trying to solve. Treating the symptoms will only give you temporary relief. You have to find the cause and work on that.

-A
Seduction was a bad choice. I am not posting enough on what I'm really doing so much as I am questions on the parts I've not figured out. I'm much more doing the non sexual parts of this lifestyle and this seems to be the largest piece of our problems. Yes, it is about non bedroom things (Most of the time) but... We do have a variety of issues. Most of all it communications.

There may well be an "intercourse" issue. The replies I've gotten and some less then subtle hints are making me ponder that more seriously. SIGH... Not what I was hoping to have to deal with. Anyway, thanks for hanging in there with me.
0 x
danj
Re: Male orgasm frequency

Post by danj »

I was just thinking about this last night. My wife, so far, has chosen to allow me to orgasm pretty frequently compared to most here...longest has been 2 stretches of 6 days so far, but I'm already having WAY less orgasms. I estimate I was having anywhere from 10-14 orgasms per week before. Now, maybe 2-3 in an active week, or 1 in a "slow" week. And I'm not even locked up at anytime...yet (waiting for the device to arrive).
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart