Just got locked up yesterday, looking for advice

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Re: Just got locked up yesterday, looking for advice

Post by Celtic Queen »

rmcingle wrote:
My belief is that before the chastity control she considered any affection I showed her was an attempt to have sex.

Here's the absolute crux of the change that happens within a chaste relationship. When you remove the "pressure" of the assumption of male orgasm, acts of affection are as much about love making as anything else. Freed of that pressure, your wife will feel free to initiate acts of affection knowing that she is in the driving seat as your key holder and she can feel comfortable to take these acts as far as she wants to.

Good luck, it's not an easy path to take but don't give up without a fight!
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

I would like to hear an update from you now that you're a week into your chastity, which is exactly where I'll be tomorrow. How are you and your KH coping?
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
buck_skinn

Post by buck_skinn »

I'm a newbie myself, but I know that real submission is very difficult to do. Phony submission is insisting that she "dominate" you, even when it makes her feel embarrassed or scared, or just plane grossed out. Real submission means really giving up control to her, even when it means you might not get the kinky treat you were hoping for. This goes double for traditionally dominant guys. She is probably with you in the first place because she is comfortable with you generally taking the lead, being in charge, so to speak. She may feel strongly that you are her protector, whether she would phrase it that way or not. The idea of you being under lock and key is not what she signed on for; it may seem like an abdication of your assigned role as protector. The other guys are definitely right...lots of genuine hugs and kisses, with no strings attached, are called for. Maybe even more important is stuff like paying bills on time, keeping gas in the car...all the stereotypical man stuff that makes her feel safe. Constantly running to her for validation of your efforts like a puppy dog is a definite NO. Macho posturing is likewise counterproductive. You want to exude a quality of quite, confident, masculine strength, with no whining or ego. All this, for its own sake, whether she ever buys into the chastity thing, or any other kink, or not. A that point, when you have proven to her that you really are a big dog, her big dog, and not just a yapping mutt, she may see the wisdom of keeping you chained up!
0 x
Slave Husband

Post by Slave Husband »

Started wearing the cb-6000 5 days back. And key is always with her. But we have done a lot of preparation before starting for the last couple of months. Firstly we read up a lot and trained ourselves for the roles of her being Mistress and me the slave. She put in a lot of effort to fit the role as she was very soft natured and no sexual drive at all. We also mutually drew up a signed Mistress/Slave contract containing 30 nasty clauses. I now lifelong will hv to be in her control. First few days she was very reluctant and go really easy on me but she confesses that now she will show no mercy and getting a massive kick out of it. She has now become ruthless. But im loving it despite the misery she puts me through. Day before she took me out for a movie wearing the chastity and a butt plug in my ass and later during dinner was forcing me to eat lots. Didnt realise where she was going with that. At night she started teasing me in the chastity hurt like hell, then she pulled the plug out and asked me to open my mouth. I was shocked and denied, she whipped my balls, i still denied. She whipped my ass making dark red marks until i agreed n she put the full sxxt covered in my mouth n i sucked n swallowed it all up. As a reward she unlocked me n made me cum in my mouth. Absolutely loving this new relationship of ours.
0 x
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Different strokes for different folks. But eating poop is not for me. Licking her asshole, sure, but flat out eating poop is a big eck! It kinda sounds more like some fantasy drawn up in your head. Maybe it's true, but for a woman that wasn't into it at all suddenly flips to the extreme that you read about in fantasy stories is hard to believe.
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
poor

Post by poor »

It's covered quite well in this thread:
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=253

However should this have actually taken place the only advice I can offer is perhaps really minty toothpaste is in order.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

Offer to do more things around the house. Clean up after dinner, put the kids to bed. Let her choose what tv show to watch. Let her know that you want to do more so she has some free time. Tell her it excites you to know she is in control of you and your device. Sit and cuddle and kiss her and pay more attention to her. She will soon realize that the longer you are locked up and crave release the more attentive to her needs you become. After a while you will do just about anything for reliefe, or any atention from her. She should see this as a big plus in your relationship. Let her know how lucky you are that she is trying this out and that you love her being your key holder. Trust me she will see the changes in you toward her and begin to like it even crave it. Good luck.
0 x