Unusual game

Living the real life under lock and key
Al6666

Unusual game

Post by Al6666 »

Hi everybody, on jan.16 will be one year since I started to wear the CB-6000. I wear it 24/7 with the longest lockup of 44 days and 23 orgasms alltogether. Feels perfectly good to both of us and we decided to continue for another year. On New Years Eve MW gave me a present -six roulette jetons marked and signed by her. She smiled and told me I am going to cum only 6 times in 2012,than looked at me and told me to use them wisely... I am the one who will decide when, but she will decide how. Every time I want to cum I have to give her back a jeton, no jeton-no cum. I am allowed to multiple orgasms, although each one will cost me another token. To be honest I am quite frustrated about it, difficult to imagine how can I resist the temptation to use them in one single night :P.
What would you suggest, to keep the first one as long as possible just to check my limits, or to disperse them evenly throughout the year. Anyway it will be a damn difficult year for me, I'm on day 10 and terribly HORNY!
0 x
poor

Re: Unusual game

Post by poor »

If it's a 'pay the bearer upon demand' deal I would lay one of them when it was MASSIVELY inconvenient for her (probably the second last) and one for Christmas because after that you might not get a present! :lol:
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Cagieboy

Post by Cagieboy »

When we first started, my wife would always keep the key in the same place and not on her body. She wanted me caged, which was all well and good, but knowing I could get at the key when she was not looking was almost maddening. When she started keeping it away from me, things got a lot easier. You must be in a similar boat with your unusual game.
Al6666 wrote:What would you suggest, to keep the first one as long as possible just to check my limits, or to disperse them evenly throughout the year. Anyway it will be a damn difficult year for me, I'm on day 10 and terribly HORNY!
Here is my suggestion. Six divided by 12 is two months or 60 days. Your longest stretch was 44 so stay caged for 44 days and then sixteen more days wont seem so long. If you only get to 48 then try to get to 49 then eleven days wont seem so long.

Anyway that it works out remember to have fun with it. The pleasure is in the journey not the destination. (although the destination is very nice too).
0 x
Locked as of 7/21/12.
Yes the picture shows THE key.
Atone

Post by Atone »

I think Cagieboy has the right approach. My first reaction is that I would want to make sure that the first one was at least at the two month interval but Cagieboys approach makes more sense. Go at least as long as you have before plus a little and then work up to longer than two months at the end of the year.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I think these types of games are deliciously evil. Your keyholder appears to have given you some control when in reality keyholder has only given you a dilemma.

Since there is 366 days in 201, your time between orgasms works out to 61 days. If you can make it to 61 days then fine. But what if you can’t? Maybe the first time you only make it to 46 days. Now your time between orgasms for the remaining 5 orgasms is 64 days which will be that much harder. Every time you don’t make it to the goal then the interval just keeps getting longer.

Also I’m guessing that a keyholder whose thought processes go “Well he had 23 orgasms in 2011 so for 2012 lets go for, I don’t know, how about 6?” is going to make it extremely difficult for you to make your goals. I’m looking forward to hearing what kind of T&D games your keyholder has in store for you.
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

You have a problem. And you don't give us a lot to go on. Not that your first post here got you warm and fuzzies. So stand back, I'm going to try math!

Say you hang tough. Your post says you are on day 10. Starting January 1st. And you've done 44 days before. You decide to do that six times. Excel tells me that six 44s from Jan 1 is September 21. That leaves 101 days til the new year. But assume that next New Years day is your seventh turn. First in the new year. 101 - 44 leaves you 57 days more than you done. If you spread those out over each of the six turn, you just make it.

Say you go 44 days plus a few. Each turn the same amount longer. Turn 1 is 44 plus a few. Turn 2 is that many more. Next New Years day is the seventh turn. Or so you hope. Divide up 57 days by 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 is 28. Each turn has to be two days longer. First turn 1 is after 46 days. Second turn is after 48 days. If I've counted right, I get Febuary 16th, April 4th, May 24th, July 15th, Sept 7th, and Nov 2. January 1st is three more days. Sorry it's a leap year.

I wonder if your wife already figured this all out. Who balances your check book? You or her? If you went from 23 last year to 6 this year, don't expect next year to be 23 again. Those numbers make a scary trendline. But if it makes you feel any better, we set dates. And our dates are close to those.

But for reals, sit down and talk. This has to work for both of you. The math problem, I hope this helps. But if this isn't what you want, tell her. & if it is what you want, thank her. & if you just don't know yet, talk about it. I hope it's a happy new year for both of you.
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

Decided anything?
0 x