Is this normal..

Living the real life under lock and key
koc

Is this normal..

Post by koc »

After removal of chastity device, my cock and balls are very pink... like a redish cock...ee
No pain though, but is this normal.. Iv only had it on for like 10 hours.. :oops:
0 x
Gaining better control
Atone
Re: Is this normal..

Post by Atone »

If I had to guess I would think that everything is OK and may even be normal. If there is no pain and nothing feels cold down there (it probably doesn't if it is pink) I would just keep it on for a while and get used to wearing a device. Just keep an eye on it.

Early on in the process most guys are so excited that they have to fidget with everything a lot. All that fidgeting, and usually a lot of arousal cycles in a short time, can cause all kinds of weird things. After a while it will be just like putting on a pair of socks.

I saw in your other post that you are new to chastity and you went straight to a MM Jailbird. The Jailbird has the potential to be a very comfortable device. The downside is that there is no adjustability to it. This is the main reason so many suggest starting with one of the CB series devices. Even if it doesn't help you get a perfect fit in a custom device the first time it will at least give you some experience with how to fix some of these types of problems. Sorry that doesn't help you too much with this current situation.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Yes you are right it is very comfortable.. although iv had to make some adjustments. As you can see in my avatar, you can see that i actually bent to rod up a little, so that the gap opens a little more.. I think the problem im having is that the rod is on the front part of the ring which pushes my cock downwards when wearing the cage, this also causes a red ring around my cock on removal. But yeah i guess is all in the process. :) But i ordered new rings.. it is a very minor adjustement. All in all the device fits me well. Is there any place where we can post pics? :o
0 x
Gaining better control
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Thanks for asking about pictures. In the Members Lounge under the topic “Where to post a rant” that question is being discussed. Go there and add your two-cents about having a section for pictures. It starts at the bottom of page one with jnuts.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve