The 'C' Word

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

The 'C' Word

Post by poor »

Cocktease; for years used as a derogatory term for the girls that promised but never put out.

Was this some part of your formative sexuality that you've grown into MC or has it been one of the things that a KH has to compartmentalise in order to get to grips with T&D?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The 'C' Word

Post by TwistedMister »

My wife has admitted to being a cocktease when she was younger. Now, however, she likes cock a lot and sometimes complains that my being locked up is punishing *her*...but she *also* likes being in control, and the change in my behavior when she is, which creates a bit of a dilemma for her. I think that she has been having some thoughts as to how to solve her problem, but as yet is a bit too inhibited to admit, even to herself, that she wants to do it. But, little things here and there make me think that those thoughts are there.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I'd say the term was part of the negative cultural baggage that a new KH needs jettison in order to understand how chastity works.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I certainly hope that we've managed to teach our daughters that you have to follow up your promises.
When you tell the boy that he has to be patient until .... , then you better be prepared to make good on your promise when "until" has arrived, or you won't have deserved his patience in the first place.
OTOH, we've

Chastity, as practiced by those participating in this forum, is a long way from what is called a cocktease.

Luckily, the resonss for young women to be cockteases have started to go down into history's dustbin.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)