Advice for my longest denial!

Living the real life under lock and key
KBCB

Advice for my longest denial!

Post by KBCB »

OK I tried a game with my KH of this. Ever how many days in a row she allowed me to orgasm would be how many weeks without one. When the game ended at 3 orgasms in a row I was suprized as I thought she would at least go for a little longer than my longest of 4 weeks. I finally had to ask her if that was the number she had in mind when we started and she said it was. I told her I thoght she would aim for 6 or more maybe up to ten. Well later as I gave her all she could handle and I was told not to cum. Thne she says since 3 weeks is so easy instead of weeks it's months. So no I will go "orgasmless" for 3 mos. and she thinks it's do able for both. I think she will cave first as she loves PIV and as I told her if she wants me to stop she had better say so. So the big question is how will I feel through the various days and weeks as we proceed. Right now it's almost sureal yet I get so aroused when she reminds me of the 3 months. So let me know how you handled it during your 3 mos. THANK YOU

PS We are not dom and sub just vanilla chastity play.
0 x
Atone
Re: Advice for my longest denial!

Post by Atone »

At the beginning it is just one day at a time. I made it through yesterday so I can make it though today. If I can make it through today then I can make it through tomorrow. As you get in to it the same concept applies only looking at larger intervals.

It might help to setup some milestones to help you along the way. You might "negotiate" that you will get a special tease session at the 4 week mark and again at the 8 week mark. That way you will have something to look forward to that is within the window that you know you can go.

I find that as the duration gets up there that I get anxious when I approach or pass the halfway mark. Kind of like when you are halfway through a vacation, you have less time left to enjoy than you have already spent. This is usually around the time that we renegotiate our needs (we both get our needs met).
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Atones advice is basically my own, but we have found that in the past setting time tables often leads to problems as CQ feels she has to maintain her authority having set a time and I feel that if I don't go the distance that I have failed her. In many other posts on the forum I have said, and will say again, putting time limits and minimum times etc often spoils the game.

We now go as long as it is before CQ wants me to cum, 3 days 3 weeks, it matters not.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
KBCB

Post by KBCB »

Great info. from both of you THANK YOU. Just curious do you enjoy it as much as some say they do. I love it just about all the time. Does the pleasure grow as the time in denial grows? Does everyone have that feeling of wanting to at what we call "the sperm of the moment"? Once it passes you are still glad and happy you did not? Right now I am there hopefully stay there too!!!!!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

KBCB wrote:Great info. from both of you THANK YOU. Just curious do you enjoy it as much as some say they do. I love it just about all the time. Does the pleasure grow as the time in denial grows? Does everyone have that feeling of wanting to at what we call "the sperm of the moment"? Once it passes you are still glad and happy you did not? Right now I am there hopefully stay there too!!!!!
There are many times when I am being edged that I want to cum, but don't have permission and the feeling is seriously intense being held at the point of ejaculation without having the release. What makes me happy is having managed to obey her and not cum. Sometimes I fail and she runis the orgasm...

For us however we use orgasm control and denial as part of my submission as we live an FLR with D/s overtones. Chastity and the device are used to focus me on what is important and how I need to behave.

The overall answer to your question is YES, we enjoy it.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Belle and I have just started up again. I'm still mentally reeling from going almost 3 months. I really hope we don't do anything that crazy again anytime soon. Towards the end of that cycle I seriously thought a year would be doable. Ever since I came, I haven't been quite so optimistic.

I'm just really hoping Belle is horny as hell this cycle. Everything latel has been focused on me. She needs to be the center of attention for a while.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Have done 40 days, Tended to find that you have your horny days when you feel that you want to burst but in the main its down to mind control and careful what you think about. The worst part is when you get yourself going at about day 20 and are hard for hours as you mind works on a fantasy then you give yourself blue ball because you cant release. Its all in the mind....
0 x