A photo

Living the real life under lock and key
Paulie67

A photo

Post by Paulie67 »

This is me :) I think I need to go to the gym more.
Attachments
Picture 193.jpg
Picture 193.jpg (75.85 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
dutchbound1

Re: A photo

Post by dutchbound1 »

Handsome picture!
0 x
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

0 x

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dude - low body fat, but now you got too beef it up a little.

Low carbs, avoid breads, rice, pasta, and definitely hit the gym.
Squats, Deadlifts, Bench press, and pull ups are in order.
0 x
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

Actually I need to loose body fat, it's pretty much a trick of the light and the angles that makes me look leaner than I am..... I know what to eat I am a qualified fitness instructor even though I am not working in that industry... Just getting back into keeping fit after many years of laziness. I have been back at the gym now for a month. I don't want to get huge, just good shape and lean. My main goal is 6 pack abs, so very low carbohydrate, low fat, high protein diet. targeting larger muscles and muscle groups to build lean muscle mass to spark an increase in resting metabolic rate, plus cardio workouts to burn calories.

Using a split program so chest shoulder triceps get worked on a different day to Back, biceps and abs, and another separate day for legs. Putting in about an hour of weights to maximise the the usage of the human body's natural release of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). the peak release time of HGH is between 45 minutes to an 70 minutes. I follow up weights with a cardio workout of 30 minutes to an hour depending on the day. Some days I do weights in the morning before work and cardio in the afternoon after work.

Like I say I am only just getting back into being fit, so I have a ways to go..... No happy about giving up the beer though lol.
0 x

Atone

Post by Atone »

Paulie67 wrote: No happy about giving up the beer though lol.
There is just something funny about not being happy about giving up the beer but having no problems with being locked in chastity with no orgasms.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I was going to suggest using chastity as incentive to reach your fitness goals, but then saw that you are permanently locked. I don't think I could do that. However I have been locked as long as you and earliest release is first Saturday of march. And that's only if I reach my fitness goals. Plus I had four weeks of penalties. I'm on a fairly strict diet also with quite a few supplements. I've got the muscle but want to lean up, which is what I'm working on right now. Similar workout but I hate cardio and only do it about 3 to 4 times a week.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Paulie67 wrote:My main goal is 6 pack abs, so very low carbohydrate, low fat, high protein diet. targeting larger muscles and muscle groups to build lean muscle mass to spark an increase in resting metabolic rate, plus cardio workouts to burn calories.
This past yyear I managed to tear my rotator cuff, and to aggravate a hernia, so I stopped lifting in April. I focused on a lot of bike riding and low carb, which helped me get the weight down, but I lost muscle from the previous year. Now I'm doing Physical Therapy for my shoulder, so I should be back to some lifting soon. Will see about the hernia over the winter.

At 53, I'm not sure I can get the 6 pack abs, but I'm shooting for good health and some nice definition. Oh, and to make my friends jealous. That's the best part. :)
0 x
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

Atone wrote:There is just something funny about not being happy about giving up the beer but having no problems with being locked in chastity with no orgasms.
For me masturbation was never about the orgasm, it was about the escape from reality, to take my mind off my own problems, hence why I would masturbate/edge for so long, orgasming was the marking the end of my escapism and the re-entry into reality.... So orgasming was never the goal of my masturbation. Now that I am locked permanently, I am forced to deal with my life and to cope in other ways, such as working out, which helps with life's stresses. If there was a chastity belt that would prevent beer drinking I would probably get one and throw away the key too. Some I think I have a drinking problem so it is best I cut out beer and drinking, for now at least.

ptharv wrote:I was going to suggest using chastity as incentive to reach your fitness goals, but then saw that you are permanently locked. I don't think I could do that. However I have been locked as long as you and earliest release is first Saturday of march. And that's only if I reach my fitness goals. Plus I had four weeks of penalties. I'm on a fairly strict diet also with quite a few supplements. I've got the muscle but want to lean up, which is what I'm working on right now. Similar workout but I hate cardio and only do it about 3 to 4 times a week.
Cardio is not my favourite either lol, but it helps. The only supplements I take are multi vitamins.
My inspiration is my reflection in the mirror, since I am locked in this forever I seem to have so much more time now to workout and think clearly without sexual thoughts or masturbation to distract me.

Tom Allen wrote:This past yyear I managed to tear my rotator cuff, and to aggravate a hernia, so I stopped lifting in April. I focused on a lot of bike riding and low carb, which helped me get the weight down, but I lost muscle from the previous year. Now I'm doing Physical Therapy for my shoulder, so I should be back to some lifting soon. Will see about the hernia over the winter.

At 53, I'm not sure I can get the 6 pack abs, but I'm shooting for good health and some nice definition. Oh, and to make my friends jealous. That's the best part. :)
Sorry to hear about you injuries. I have a inguinal hernia myself, not a major one but it still will need surgery at some point ... not sure how that will go with my device still on, since I cant take it off lol. That is one reason I am working my abs so hard to strengthen the abdominal area around the hernia.... I read a very old medical book that recommended strengthening the abdominal muscles and that this can sometimes diminish the hernia or make it disappear completely. I think a lot of old medical practices and theories get thrown out because there is a new procedure, when the old method may have worked anywhere near 100% of the time but been less invasive or a good method to prevent things from getting worse. My surgeon has recommended that I continue my gym work.

It is never too late for a 6 pack, I have seen pictures of guys over 60 with 6 pack abs..... I am 45 in 6 months.
0 x