The Power of Foot Massages

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

The Power of Foot Massages

Post by michaelnmelissa »

This is an email I sent to Melissa this morning. It got me to thinking what else I may be doing to help me enjoy being chaste. What about you or your man?

Michael

Melissa,

I know you know how sexy I find your feet. I do. A lot. I've always loved to massage them for you - and for me ha!

But, did you know how powerfully dominant it is for you to have me rub them? When you put them in my lap and wiggle your toes and let me know you want my hands to get busy? It pushes my buttons to no end.

Did you also know how massaging your feet helps me to remain under your loving control? It sure does.

When I am especially wanting you, and I know that you are not wanting me, then I ask to massage your feet as a help to keep me from "getting fussy." It reminds me in a hands on way who is in charge.

You see, it humbles me and keeps me compliant to your desires. Before MC I would have pushed for your sexual attention. Now, you decide. I don't want to push. But sometimes my mouth gets ahead of my head. I know that. So, before that can happen I ask to massage your feet. I know you like it. It requires no effort from you. All you have to do is lie back and enjoy. And it keeps me where I should be: chaste and under your control.

And, I have to admit, that I do get much pleasure in doing it. I am usually mightily turned on the whole time. I feel my cage holding me fast while your feet are in my lap and it makes me happy.

Love,
Me
0 x
Kiki

Re: The Power of Foot Massages

Post by Kiki »

Beautiful!
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Thanks Kiki.

M
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

As a man who is a foot fetichist, I can say that I love massaging my wife's rather beautiful feet. The experience of massaging her feet is as erotic for me, as is the experience of touching her breasts.

So, for a wife to allow her caged husband to massage her feet can be a way to keep her husband or male lover from getting too frisky. Calms his urges. Acts as a safety valve. And all the while, the woman can just rest back and enjoy. No effort for her. Great all round!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I also very much enjoy my wife's feet. Massaging her feet does indeed seem to calm me a bit. It tends to give me submissive feelings, which makes a period of denial easier to handle. :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I enjoy giving my spouse foot massages, as well. Especially when she directs me to do it instead of me asking her if she would like one. It's doesn't calm me though, I get very aroused while doing it and, yes, it does give me submissive feelings. If she would allow it, I would do it for her everyday.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Michael,

Wow, thanks for sharing that!

That's what I love about this forum; hearing about how others cope with their chastity issues.

I really like the comment: "When I am especially wanting you, and I know that you are not wanting me, then I ask to massage your feet as a help to keep me from "getting fussy." It reminds me in a hands on way who is in charge."

Beautiful!
0 x
michaelnmelissa

She replied to my email and said that she'd had no idea I felt this deeply about it. She said I've got her trained in that whenever we sit down together she wants to put her feet in my lap!

Michael
0 x