Hello and Thank you

Living the real life under lock and key
Mist

Hello and Thank you

Post by Mist »

My husband (Velth) and I would like to say hello from us both, we have been lurking in the background for a while now and thought it was time to say hello. We are new to the whole chastity lifestyle.
At the moment we are on the honour system while we see if this is for us, although I must say I am enjoying it immensely. I would like to thank you all for the wonderful information we have been able to get from our lurking. it has made it all easier. Reading other peoples experiences has answered a lot of questions for us.
Velth asked me about 3 months ago now if I was interested in male chastity, and to be honest I had never heard of it before and was a little shocked that people even did it lol. He has been wonderful, we talk more then we ever have in the 12 years we have been together and I must say our sex life has never been better, even if he is being denied I still get more than I ever did. Today it has been 70 days since he last came. I'm very proud of him.
0 x
Dev

Re: Hello and Thank you

Post by Dev »

Welcome Mist, glad to have you here. Thanks for taking a moment to stop lurking and say hello!

I have to say, your intro story sounds very familiar...LOL. It really seems to be common to read, "I've never heard of this...at first I was shocked...now we love it....sex is great..."

Too bad for the women who can never get past the "at first I was shocked" stage. Glad you are not one of them!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
John

Post by John »

Hello Mist and Velth,
Welcome to the forum. We are very new here, too, but my wife and I have been enjoying Male Chastity for some years.
Like you, we lurked on the edge of the forum for a while, but I'm so glad we decided to come in - people here really seem to help each other.
John & Jan
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Welcome Mist and Husband,

My wife and I started around the same time as you. It's great, isn't it?

I found it sweet that you're "proud" of your husband for going 70 days (so far). I think that is nice. That is an impressive length of time on the honor system. I do not think I could do it. My wife let me out of my device last night to clean me and left me out. But I asked to be locked in again before bed as I did not trust myself to behave - and this after only 40 days.

Keep going and have fun!

Michael
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Welcome, Mist and Velth! I've found this to be a fantastic community, very helpful, friendly and fun. And it's great to have another chick here!
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Welcome Mist and Velth!

I've found this forum to be really good for sensible, down-to-earth information. Some of the chastity 'fantasy' sites tend to be all tip and no ice berg!

Enjoy!
0 x