Honor system vs. wearing a device

Living the real life under lock and key
Billus

Re: Honor system vs. wearing a device

Post by Billus »

After two years of on-again, off-again CB wearing, I decided at the end of last year that I want to get serious about embracing male chastity and make it part of our lifestyle as much as possible. Since the first of the year I've had periods of wearing a device in a rough 36/12 hour schedule (day & 1/2 in, half a day out). And long periods (up to a month) of not wearing one at all.

Amazingly, I've been able to break my masturbation habit with little effort. I've had five ejaculations since January that were caused by edging myself too much. Five is a huge decrease from seemingly pleasuring myself all the time previously. Most were ruined orgasms, since I was usually locked up. When I'm used to wearing my Jailbird that arrived today, I hope to go for periods of several weeks in continuous lockup.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

For me, wearing the chastity device tickles a "bondage" need I have. I just LOVE the sensation. Also, the fact that I'm wearing a device that I can't readily get out of, while still forced to do things like use the men's room at the office, the gym, or public bath rooms adds to the naughty rush of it.

Enforced chastity without the tube would just seem more like "celibacy" than "chastity". I don't want to be celibate. I want to be hot, horny and aroused perpetually. If I was in that state and NOT in a device, there is no way I would be able to keep my hands off the merchandise. The device allows the level of arousal to go MUCH higher.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

mikecb wrote: Enforced chastity without the tube would just seem more like "celibacy" than "chastity". I don't want to be celibate. I want to be hot, horny and aroused perpetually. If I was in that state and NOT in a device, there is no way I would be able to keep my hands off the merchandise. The device allows the level of arousal to go MUCH higher.

mikecb
That's a very good way to put it. I make sure that I get my husband good and aroused every morning before he gets out of bed. I love doing it to him, I love hearing him moan and groan and I know I have gotten his hormones flowing for at least the start of the day.

And I really love not having him masturbating next to me in bed. I didn't realize, until now, how much that bugged me.

Since I am the one who wants to keep this game going (although he is a very willing participant at this moment) I am very conscious of not "locking him and leaving him," even for a day.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
poohbearschastity

Post by poohbearschastity »

I know its different for all of us. I too enjoy the feel of the 6000. I also love feeling her toy fully erect n not be able to do anything with it. I know I could just reach down there and please it in the moment but the guilt would haunt me for betraying her trust.
I figure if she is willing to participate in my kinks she should get to be in as much control as she's comfortable with.
Again its just our way. I am loving the deep feeling we are developing. I love you Bunny.
0 x
Billus

Post by Billus »

mikecb wrote:For me, wearing the chastity device tickles a "bondage" need I have. I just LOVE the sensation... I want to be hot, horny and aroused perpetually.
Valid points. When I'm not locked up, I just clamp up all these feelings. But when locked up, I can indulge in the feeling. It's like being a kid and waiting for Christmas day, but all year long.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge has said that the device *ensures* that she retains control; as opposed to having to rely on my own self-control. IOW, for her, the exciting part is removing my control - my options - entirely. This is similar to her conception that random games, dice tosses, or set or pre-arranged release dates take some measure of control away from her.

And since for me, chastity is a "bondage lite" game, this appeals to my own kink.
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

I wanted to chime in because in a way we are doing a form of this. First I wanted to reply a Comment in Sarah's book that "all men masturbate" Or in other words have no self control. Really?

My take on chronic masturbation is that I got married (At least one of many reasons) so I don't need to do that. Masturbation versus sex? Its not even close to which I would rather do and I feel that male sexual "energy" is limited so masturbation is wasting it on my right hand when I would much rather use it with my wife.

Is wearing a device "hot" THAT is a very interesting question. I looked at it as a turning over control type of thing. My wife let it slip that she thought it was hot?! So, more pondering of that specific issue.

Dev you mentioned that your not that turned on by his current device. Can you share what aspects of this are hot and which are not? Love your blog btw...
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Jimi123 wrote:

Dev you mentioned that your not that turned on by his current device. Can you share what aspects of this are hot and which are not? Love your blog btw...
Right now he's in the polycarbonate CB and I am just not a plastic fan. The device is very utilitarian which takes away from the "hot" aspect. Plus the white pegs are...white. I wonder why they couldn't be clear like the rest of the device? I think even black my be a little sexier than white.

Metal is very elemental and stirs a much hotter vibe in me. That's why I like the steel products from njoy: the pur wand, their butt plugs, etc. HOT! I think it is also why I like piercings.

D

PS, glad to hear you love the blog. Thanks!
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dev wrote:The device is very utilitarian which takes away from the "hot" aspect. Plus the white pegs are...white. I wonder why they couldn't be clear like the rest of the device? I think even black my be a little sexier than white.
The plastic is polycarbonate, but is easily molded, is resistant to most household chemicals, and retains the transparent quality (i.e., it won't cloud up with age). However, like most transparent plastics, it is very brittle. That is why the rings so often break, or the cages will crack when dropped on a tiled floor.

The white pins are nylon, which are also resistant to chemicals, plus have a certain amount of "give", that is, flexibility. Since the cage and ring don't generally fit together perfectly, the nylon pins allow for some flexiness when the cage gets squished in tight jeans. I experimented with stainless steel locking pins, and without the little bit of give, I found that under some conditions the cage would develop stress fractures where the pins fit into the face. Likewise, the guide pin holes are prone to cracking without some slack.

You can make the pins out of black nylon, but I think that the white blends in a little better.

For a while I was using a stainless steel locking pin, which probably didn't add anything except a "Oooh, shiny!" factor.
0 x
Unremarkable Jamie

Post by Unremarkable Jamie »

Thought I'd chime in from the minority of non-device-wearing chastity enthusiasts. My beloved has been exploring with me, but doesn't seem interested in a device. It occurs to me that I last asked her about this some time ago, and should probably ask again.

But my anatomy doesn't seem conducive to "trapped ball" devices. I have one of the original CB-2000's (actually, I think it was from the first "manufactured" batch), and there's no way those rings fit my body. So I'm not sure that a device is a very realistic option for me anyway. I'd love to try a full belt ( www.LockedInSteel.com ) but I doubt we'll decide we want one enough to justify the cost.

The honor system works well enough for me. As others commented, my beloved has said "no stimulation." Oddly enough, over time I find that though I'm quite horny and can't keep my hands off my beloved (she gets lots of foot, leg, and back massages), the "little soldier" seems to know that there's not point in getting hard since release will be at my beloved's whim. It's not like I don't *want* to stimulate myself - I do very much. But as this orgasm control has been the foundation of our play, the downside to me (breaking our dynamic) would be far far costly to me than the momentary pleasure.

Jamie
0 x