Cuckolding blogs?

Living the real life under lock and key
Henry

Re: Cuckolding blogs?

Post by Henry »

Tom Allen wrote:Not on Keyheld, but I think that my blog has a link to Ms Kelly's Playhouse (or something like that), which is much more femdom in nature, but deals with the life of a slave (Scott) who's in such a relationship.
Thanks Tom, I've just had a quick look at http://mrsemmakelly.com but my initial impression based on the very first few posts is that they're much farther down the road; I don't think we can really relate though there is certainly much to learn from them. In comparison, we are utter novices, a bit like a cyclist who occasionally repairs his bike talking to a formula 1 mechanic :D (I have no idea where that simile came from)

We relate well to Thumper's blog because when he started blogging he hadn't been doing chastity for years.
0 x
Henry

Post by Henry »

celticqueens_sub wrote:I have never read anything, real or fictional, about cuckholding that has not been a disaster. There was a thread on Chastiy Mansion on this some time back by a bloke called johnkelly. No idea if it was real or fiction, I think more fiction, but who knows? It sounded awful and his wife fucked off into the sunset....
This blog http://www.mariasdiary.com doesn't end in disaster. I can't make my mind up whether it is real or not. One minute I point-blank write it off as male fantasy, then I read something that has me wondering again. May be it's just testosterone poisoning. :roll:
celticqueens_sub wrote: If it floats your boat, well good luck. Just ensure you have a great lawyer and a water tight pre-nup! LOL! As for blogs on the subject, never really looked, but I guess there must be some?
Well we're not rushing into anything. It's just that on numerous occasions over the years, my partner has been flirtatious with other guys and she is very independent and has resented my jealousy. Since the fantasy gets me all hot and bothered, I'm looking to see what other couples have experienced. May be there is some common ground without jumping off into the deep end.

Edit: To my eyes, most of the online cuckolding material looks like the chastity-equivalent of a guy being permanently welded into a device. I'd like to think there is a tame end of cuckolding. For example, the husband is instructed to stay home while his wife goes off to the movies with a male friend. It's completely innocent from the friend's point of view, but within the couple could be played out quite differently. This is a million miles from anything else I have read so far. May be cuckolding is simply not the right term.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Many of the cuckolding blogs I've seen tend to be either couples that are pretty deep into it, or just seem downright fake. There are many cuck blogs (though some are not in English) at

http://cuckoldinglifestyle.blogspot.com

If I think of some others, I'll post again.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
desertsub

Post by desertsub »

In years past my wife cuckolded me but got away from it for various reasons, none of which were negative. Now that she has me in chastity she has decided to start again with an old boyfriend of hers that she knew before we married. He is quite a bit larger than me (10" vs. 6") and I think she is wanting to experience that again. I'm looking forward to it, as I've missed the excitement of seeing her with another man. Cuckolding has worked for us in the past and I see no reason be apprehensive about it this time around. Of course, my attitude is that it's an enhancement to my wife's enjoyment of sex and not a threat to my status as her husband.
0 x
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

Well, my girl and I are an example of a REAL cuckold couple and it has been excellent. Truly a consistently good experience. Sure, we had some loser guys that she wouldn't have a thing to do with, but we've also met some great guys and great couples. She gets to play...pretty much does whatever she wants...and she doesn't allow me to play at all (with another woman anyway). So, in a way, I've been in chastity for quite a while. But we just got our first cage yesterday. We'll see what experiences come next.

You can read my somewhat outdated blog at: http://happysharingcouple.blogspot.com/. The few postings I made there are accurate and honest, but I stopped posting to it because it just didn't start the dialogue I was looking for.

Make no mistake, cuckolding could go badly wrong. Communication must be extremely good and both parties have to be really honest. My girl is not a nymphomaniac, but she does truly enjoy the reaction her playing begats in me! LOL. So, it's sort of for me and sort of for her. She has enjoyed the best fucking she ever had from one of our playmates..and I loved giving her that!

Look forward to some good chats and dialogue with other members on the subject.

Thanks,
Rob.
0 x