Cuckolding blogs?

Living the real life under lock and key
Henry

Cuckolding blogs?

Post by Henry »

[Apologies if this is too off-topic and if the moderators decide to delete I'll fully understand]

Nearly everything I have read on this forum indicates you are all a really sane and down to earth bunch (well, by my standards anyway) and that you have a good grip on the difference between fantasy and reality. Plus, there's a good chance you landed here from reading Thumper's blog, which I believe is awesome.

Anyway, the idea of cuckolding presses my buttons even though I have never acted on it and my partner is not some uninhibited nymphomaniac. Since chastity and cuckolding often appear together, I wonder if anyone can recommend some good blogs?

I'd be interested in reading about the trials, tribulations, angst, hang-ups, and daily reality of a couple starting out to explore cuckolding. From either side's perspective. What might be described as the Thumper of cuckolding!

Most of the blogs I have read seem to be disguised male fantasy, or in-your-face gangbangs, or get hung up about skin colour. Where are all the eloquent, down-to-earth, real loving couples?

Recommendations much appreciated.
Henry
0 x
jnuts

Re: Cuckolding blogs?

Post by jnuts »

I often wonder how many couples actually practice it. I agree that most of the cuckolding stuff I have come across does not seem real. I seem to recall that there is one over on Keyheld that is what you are looking for but I can't recall the name.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

jnuts wrote:I often wonder how many couples actually practice it. I agree that most of the cuckolding stuff I have come across does not seem real. I seem to recall that there is one over on Keyheld that is what you are looking for but I can't recall the name.
No doubt about it, a good story with D/s overtones involving chastity and cuckolding is hot fantasy reading. However, how it would work in real life is anybodies guess. Jealously and emotional attachment, among other things, could be significant issues for any married couple. We both used to fantasize about it as younger married folks and my spouse has even done some teasing/flirting at parties knowing I was watching her. I used to love it when she would wear something out that showed a little bit. Although it was hot, she nor I ever carried it any farther than that. Although I would not dare speak for her, I don't think either of us feel we missed anything.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Henry

Post by Henry »

I believe some people do manage it, though there are obviously risks. I have come across at least one forum that doesn't come across as fantasy. Often it seems like the guy is pushing his reluctant wife into it, then she grows wings. Up until that point it sounds quite a lot like chastity really. Except the cuckolding seems to have higher risks than chastity. How many relationships have gone bad because she likes the chastity too much? :D
0 x
Henry

Post by Henry »

jnuts wrote:I seem to recall that there is one over on Keyheld that is what you are looking for but I can't recall the name.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I've not managed to find it. And it's very distracting reading. ;)
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

jnuts wrote:I often wonder how many couples actually practice it. I agree that most of the cuckolding stuff I have come across does not seem real. I seem to recall that there is one over on Keyheld that is what you are looking for but I can't recall the name.
Well Outside Vanilla. Can be found on keyheld.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cuckolding can introduce some very intense psychological issues. While the fantasy may be very 'hot', the reality can induce feelings of jealousy, insecurity, anger, depression, etc. A couple would need to be *very* sure of their relationship and commitment to each other, and prepared to deal with the emotional aspects that may arise.

Simulated cuckolding might be interesting, without the risks of actually including an additional party to the relationship. The KH could collect and preserve a sufficient quantity of semen (freezing), and use it in various ways that would make it seem as though she might have been engaging in sexual activity with another male without actually having done so.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Henry

Post by Henry »

Belle wrote:Well Outside Vanilla. Can be found on keyheld.
Thank you. I have started reading it now. Albeit completely unrelated to the subject of this thread, this is a beautiful post: http://outsidevanilla.blogspot.com/2006/01/denial.html
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Not on Keyheld, but I think that my blog has a link to Ms Kelly's Playhouse (or something like that), which is much more femdom in nature, but deals with the life of a slave (Scott) who's in such a relationship.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I have never read anything, real or fictional, about cuckholding that has not been a disaster. There was a thread on Chastiy Mansion on this some time back by a bloke called johnkelly. No idea if it was real or fiction, I think more fiction, but who knows? It sounded awful and his wife fucked off into the sunset....

If it floats your boat, well good luck. Just ensure you have a great lawyer and a water tight pre-nup! LOL! As for blogs on the subject, never really looked, but I guess there must be some?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice