ejaculation while in chastity question

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Re: ejaculation while in chastity question

Post by fuzzydunlop »

locked4her55 wrote: Within about 30 seconds I could tell I was getting close. My intent was to just edge myself but the power of the vibrator shot me to an instant ruined orgasm. It all happened so fast. Bear in mind I was at day 32 without an orgasm. I remember saying to myself, "crap, I didn't want that to happen". I'm now thinking of giving my wife another lock for her Hitachi. :lol:
Been there!
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

tcs wrote:
Aarkey wrote:
servingmywife wrote:I'm trying this right now... and no luck. In fact, all it's done is made me so hard that my cage has just switched from masturbation-enforcement function to arousal-punishment function. And I have to stop, nowhere near an orgasm, but fairly near tears.
I tried to get myself off while in lockup twice. All it did was make me more frustrated, and pissed at myself for trying. Granted, I don't have a hitachi, nor that jackhammer massager that Tom posted, but I did try with a pretty strong vibrator and had no luck at all.
There is a big difference between a plug in vibrator like a Hitachi and others. My wife will play around with battery operated vibrators herself for a little tease, but it has to be a Hitachi for the real fun. It has been a long time but I have zero doubt I would come on a cage with a hitachi. A battery job would not do it for me, I am almost certain.
Believe me, I was using a Hitachi. And all it got me was (deserved) pain and frustration.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

servingmywife wrote:
Believe me, I was using a Hitachi. And all it got me was (deserved) pain and frustration.
Goes to show we are all different, operating under different circumstances.

Have you ever used a Hitachi out of chastity? Also, what kind of device do you use? Just curious.
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

tcs wrote:
servingmywife wrote:
Goes to show we are all different, operating under different circumstances.

Have you ever used a Hitachi out of chastity? Also, what kind of device do you use? Just curious.
Indeed.

And yes, I've tried it out of chastity, but to no real end. Vibration doesn't do too much for me, in terms of bringing on an orgasm. For my wife? Yes, although she actually prefers her little cheap plastic vibrator to the MW, if you can believe it!

And I wear a CB6000S.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

tcs wrote:Have you ever used a Hitachi out of chastity? Also, what kind of device do you use? Just curious.
The Hitachi will "force" an orgasm out of me in under 60 seconds, even if I'm trying to hold back. It's difficult because there's no time to enjoy the buildup. It's not "ruined" but it's not satisfying.

We have experimented with using it to force an orgasm, and then ruining it as it happens. Haven't quite gotten the hang of it, but it leaves me feeling weird the next day.
0 x