Forum Case Study?

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: Forum Case Study?

Post by Dev »

Okay, one of the things I want to be clear on...

I assume your wife is the keyholder. Usually she is the person who would be deciding when you'd be unlocked and when you'd get to orgasm. Maybe she is thinking a year would be cool but needs some support and that is what you are looking to the group to help you with? I don't want us (the forum) to usurp her power as keyholder.

But if she is okay with the idea of a year, I'd say let's start on Monday. Being the first of the month makes it an easily remembered date and having Halloween as the day before is even better.

You are in Los Angeles so three hours earlier than me. That means it is about 10:45 am for you. If it's okay with your wife, your device comes off in 75 minutes and you have 36 hours of freedom until Halloween 2011.

Report back and what she has to day about this, please.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Dev,

You are spot on. I would not want the group to usurp her power as keyholder, instead to enhance it.

My wife is out shopping at the moment. I will share your thoughts and comments and get back to everyone.

Your timing Dev is uncanny. I was let out of my device this morning for the sake of hygiene (but not allowed to cum) and am slated to be back in Monday (after our Sunday bike ride) So fulfillment of your request will already occur. My wife MAY or may not elect to let me cum during this 36 hour period. I will, of course, leave that up to her.

I will update based on her comments and wishes.

Thank you again for the support.

David
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

If you don't get to cum, will that mean that the year has already started?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Either way, let's count the beginning Nov. 1st. As Dev points out, that it's the day before Halloween makes it more interesting.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

jnuts wrote:If you don't get to cum, will that mean that the year has already started?

I think he should orgasm. It's already been two weeks and I think the year should start at a definite time. I also think there is a psychological piece of knowing, "This is it for the next 365 days." Done. Finito.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Clearly understood. You are right, "this is it for the next 365 days" DOES add an element to things.

I eagerly look forward to seeing my wife (Lisa) later today.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

That is what I was thinking as well. It would also be interesting to know how it feels mentally to know that you are cumming for the last time for a whole year. If it has already started, you won't get that experience.

Physically I doubt there will be a significant difference between a couple months and a year. I'm assuming you are doing this to experience the mental part. I think you would be kicking yourself later if you didn't start fresh. It will also give you a couple of days to mentally prepare. I am new at this but I can't imagine going that amount of time without some pre-game time to prepare.

Just my 2 cents.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

A year is a long time. I don't think I could make that kind of commitment. If you do it we will be here waiting for the reports on how it is going.

If you decide to go for it, would you give us some background on your experiences, where your thoughts are about doing this and what you hope to achieve?

I am on day 34, my longest, and while I have never been happier if KH told me that we are going for 365 days I don't know that I would be very happy about that.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

cb6000s wrote:A year is a long time. I don't think I could make that kind of commitment
I agree, that is quite a commitment. I think I *might* be able to do it but committing to it upfront is a different thing altogether. I am currently 66 days in to a minimum of 110. When I looked at my countdown yesterday it said '65 days ago', 45 days remaining. My last lockup was 45 days so I looked at it like, no problem, I can do that easy. Even though I am 65 days in to it mentally it is not much different than day one. If on day one though I knew it was 110 days, I would have struggled. It started with 35 days and that was tough even though I had just finished 45. There seems to be a sliding window where I am comfortable.

-A
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. (Jnuts, CB6, Atone, Dev, et al)

I spoke to my wife today about the suggestion of beginning "fresh" this weekend. Interestingly, she said she'd think about it overnight and decide on Sunday.

BTW, the "decision" is whether or not I get to cum on Sunday. The full year of chastity has been decided. So the official start time will be Nov. 1 as Dev suggested. The only question will be if I have a two week headstart or not.

I fully agree....the experience of "one last cum for a year" really has me excited. I think my wife understands this and that is why she may be having a little fun with it at my expense.

I will let you all know tomorrow how things "come" out.

Either way, the die is cast--chastity for a year.

Thank you all for your support. I will issue my post in a new thread titled "David's Year of Orgasm Denial" per Dev's recommendation.

David
0 x