Forum Case Study?

Living the real life under lock and key
davidphd1866

Forum Case Study?

Post by davidphd1866 »

Dear Group,

I was pondering today if the notion of having a "case study" for our Forum may be a good idea. That is, one of us males (or couple) volunteers to be the example for, say, the coming year. This person would have to share with the group the experiences, and answer the questions that many of us want to know about long term chastity--but haven't had a "spare year" to toss around casually.

Of course, they'd have to abide by the recommendations of the group within reason and be willing to take the time to write meaningful updates.

This is different than a blog in that the Group would have input and some degree of control over the period.

I'd love to hear your comments on this concept.

Yes, I volunteer. (as my wife does support it) But there may be others more worthy or more interesting to have as the case study subject.

David
0 x
cb6000s

Re: Forum Case Study?

Post by cb6000s »

Actually I think you would be a great first candidate. I checked out your posts but didn't get a good idea for you history in the community. Can you tell us more about your relationship and what brought you to chastity?
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thank you CB6000S,

I appreciate the consideration as a possible candidate.

My wife and I got into chastity about two and a half years ago. I was reading about Taoism, Tantra and Karezza and naturally found male chastity as a topic. Like many, I secretly purchased my first device and after a few months of clandestine wear, I brought up the subject with her. She took to the idea right away. We have been doing vanilla chastity play ever since.

But also like many in our group, that proverbial "next level" hasn't been reached. Of course, it would be wrong to assume that the "next level" has any real definition for our group. Nevertheless, my wife and I have a keen interest in seeing what we can do with a little more accountability.

I will stop there for the moment. I would be happy to answer any specific questions that others may have.

Perhaps most importantly, it would be an honor in this group to put myself and my chaste relationship out there for us all to gain and learn.

Have a great weekend everyone.

David
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

If you want to be a guinea pig, I think it's a cool idea.

Tell me what you mean by "vanilla" chastity. And what do you think the next level might be?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Hi Dev,

I do volunteer. I also think it'd be neat to see what a SENSIBLE group would do for encouragement and a furthering of a male chastity lifestyle.

By vanilla, I mean that (at least so far) there has been none of the "cuckolding" or "you are a rotten guy" approach to things. Rather, male chastity for us has been almost exclusively a means to reduce focus on the male ejaculation and far more focus on my wife's orgasm. Most of the side effects of chastity have been an enjoyed benefit. For example, a more agreeable demeanor, a general feeling of well being, etc.

Some thoughts that come to mind are sharing with the Forum Group some detailed statistics that elude many of us: ACTUAL time locked vs open. Actual number (supposedly zero for the coming year) orgasms or ejaculations, actual orgasms for wife, etc. I also think there'd be some sort of need to confirm locked status with the group.

Most important, it'd be fun and academically interesting to see how the Forum Group would develop one of its own members.

David
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

As for the "next level", I can't say that there is a rigorousy defined position on that. However, my wife and I DID make a tentative decision to see what the "holy grail" of chastity would be like--the full year. (three months has been a previous best)

I think what would make most sense would be the notion of gradualism or incrementalism. The reason this idea might be neat is that this forum contains sensible people. The last thing my wife and I would be looking for would be some sort of reflexive "throw away all his male underwear immediately" stuff that other groups might tend to do.

Of course, part of the fun and interest would be having a level of accountability to our group.

David
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

By vanilla, I mean that (at least so far) there has been none of the "cuckolding" or "you are a rotten guy" approach to things. Rather, male chastity for us has been almost exclusively a means to reduce focus on the male ejaculation and far more focus on my wife's orgasm. Most of the side effects of chastity have been an enjoyed benefit. For example, a more agreeable demeanor, a general feeling of well being, etc.
That is certainly my approach to chastity! I don't see any cuckolding or rotten guy stuff in our future--if you read my blog (and David, I know you do), you know this is true.

I was just reading a blog where the sissy-femmy cuckold is now being "turned into" a sissy-femmy-faggot cuckold. The comments were bizarre. "Yeah, you're so lucky! No more pussy for you! Just cock!" Excuse me? I don't think people can be turned into anything and if this guy is truly gay, then what a pathetic situation he is in. Of course, it's probably all just made up, anyway...

Back to the topic at hand...I like the idea of supporting you in your case study of chastity and helping you with documenting your experiences.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Dev

Post by Dev »

Some thoughts that come to mind are sharing with the Forum Group some detailed statistics that elude many of us: ACTUAL time locked vs open. Actual number (supposedly zero for the coming year) orgasms or ejaculations, actual orgasms for wife, etc. I also think there'd be some sort of need to confirm locked status with the group.
Are you saying you want to go for a year, starting now (or soon)? Monday is November 1st so are saying that if we (the forum) said...on Monday, November 1st you get locked up. Your next orgasm in Halloween of 2011 (Halloween seems sort of fitting, doesn't it?). Today is Saturday---get unlocked today and you are free, and free to have orgasms however your wife deems appropriate over the next 36 hours. But at midnight on November 1st, the cage goes on and gets locked.

Is that what you are thinking? Sorry if I am missing the boat here...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I do believe that s what he is thinking. Brave soul.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Dev,

Yes, you are entirely correct in your evaluation.

The reason I may have been ambiguous in my explanations is that I want to influence the group as little as possible. Rather, to really get the thoughts of the group would be most interesting.

And yes, we are prepared to begin such a case study at any time. (we are currently about two weeks into this chastity stint)

Thank you for the support. Reading--and enjoying--your terrific blog leads me to believe you'd be an ideal source of support and encouragement and guidance.

David
0 x