My Update on how things are going...

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedHub

My Update on how things are going...

Post by LockedHub »

We received our first device Nov 2. So today is day 23 for us. I've had a device on pretty much 24/7 except for a 2 1/2 day trip out of town for work. She lets me out from time to time for comfort issues, usually just for a little while, then I'm locked back up. During the week I work in another town and I have not been allowed to take it off or even take a key with me while I'm there. I think the longest I've been in is 3-4 consecutive days so far with no unlocking. The only nights I have not spent locked is the trip out of state (2 nights, didn't want to fly locked). Right now I'm in a Bon 4, which isn't too bad but after a couple of days my scrotum gets pretty tender and pinched easily at times. I'm saving my $ right now for a Mature Metal device, particularly the Watchful Mistress.

My KH has posted an update which I think several of you have read. In the beginning I was pretty much obsessed with it, being new, restricted, and no opportunity for any relief, so I did bug her a lot. I'm getting used to being locked and no access now, so I've settled down some. She didn't mention that we were pretty much a once-a-day couple when it comes to sex. So this has been a pretty big shock to my system. I am really enjoying her being in full control of my orgasms. We have had sex a few times, and I've been allowed to have a release twice now, one was early this week. Things are very different now, for the better I think. I am more attentive I believe, more focused on her and other things.

I have woken up to the "ring of fire", I've been frustrated pretty good a few times, I've had rashes, pinches, and spent time experimenting with different size rings. But overall it's getting better. I can't wait to get a custom device, I think that will help a lot. She wants me locked all the time, I'm ok with it. But we're a very active couple, from competitive racing, exercising, and extreme outdoor sports, so I'm having to take all of that into consideration. There are times where we know I can't be locked at all, but lately running/exercising/training hasn't been a problem.

This is turning into an interesting journey, I learn something everyday. This site has helped a lot, and reading the blogs that many of you post have helped a lot. I appreciate that. I look forward to learning more.
1 x
Currently locked in a MM Watchful Mistress
Own a Bon 4
Also have a Steel Chastity Cock Cage (4 Sale)