Pegging

Living the real life under lock and key
likes2blocked

Re: Pegging

Post by likes2blocked »

Lots of good advice here - it's something I really enjoy having my wife do to me. One bit of advice I haven't seen yet is to start out with you on top, at least until you get used to it. If you're anxious about something, feeling out of control isn't going to help with that. If you can take things at your own speed, you'll be more relaxed. Another benefit is that in that position, she can play with your nipples, and the hotter you are, the better.

The toy we started with in this is very flexible, and only about 1 1/4" in diameter. Start small, and then work up. More recently, we've graduated to the smaller of the Feeldoes - those are really fun.
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

My wife and I only occasionally enjoy her taking me anally. My #1, #2 and #3 main advice is learn to relax your ass and take it. If you tense up or try to pinch it, it will, hurt in the extream! Have a couple of glasses of wine (or a few beers beforehand) and RELAX! It is great fun for her and you will learn to somewhat enjoy it.

Rob
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Thanks loads of good advice here and we are going to start using it , We are going to use a smaller butt plug and try and increase the size slowly .
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Size does not matter that much, so don't go for a dildo that has the size of an average penis. Just some pressure where there normally is none is already very exciting.

Try to start with the fingers. Take a bath together, use some oily foam bath (or just put some shots of baby oil into the water), and have her stimulate you with the fingers. This will help you in learning to relax and enjoy the feeling.

I don't get excited to the point of coming. What really blows my mind when we do it is how she gets off on being the "doer" in a position which normally is the male's and which conveys a sense of being in control.

Anal DIldo: $20
Strap-on gear: $20
Feeling her collapse after what must have been an intense climax: priceless!
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
John

Post by John »

There is certainly nothing homosexual about a man enjoying anal sex - especially when it's enjoyed between heterosexual partners. I am definitely not homosexual.

Anal play is something we have only recently started to play with and I have found it intensely enjoyable. I do think I could have some form of orgasm this way - without having my penis stimulated - but I have not reached that stage yet.

Some time ago I was allowed a fantastic orgasm with Jan masturbating me and giving me oral, while I had the butt plug inserted. It was a whole new experience.

We certainly started very small with a tiny little dildo not much bigger that a finger. Jan likes to have me lie across her knees on the settee while she lubes my ass and gets to work. However we have tried this small dildo and, sometimes a bigger dildo, in a strap on with her taking me from behind. This was very enjoyable for both of us, but I think we tried to go too fast and too thick, too soon. It started to feel uncomfortable for me. We stopped.

So do take your time - there's no rush. It should be pleasure all the way. As soon as it hurst, stop. Take it easy.

We now use a butt plug quite often and have recently bought a 1.7 inch diameter plug. This is still in its unopened box as we both think it may be just a bit too thick. It does look a bit threatening. Jan says she would find it quite exciting for me to wear a plug while around the house, or even when we go out. I have to admit - the idea does give me a thrill.

We would both be very interested to hear what diameter size butt plugs and dildos others find comfortable and enjoyable.
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

I find anal sex a pleasurable experience which sometimes includes orgasm-like sensations, especially when I'm still locked-up.

But my wife has to be in the mood, and she prefers the 'feeldoe' dildo to regular strap-ons. There's something in it for her, she says.

As kbp57 says: feeling her collapse on top of me after her orgasm is priceless!
0 x