Baby Steps

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

Baby Steps

Post by GoodOlBoy »

So my wife is kind of reluctant and has even told me that she would rather I didn’t wear the device around her. Well Monday a week and a half ago I wore the CB to work. After I was home for a while when we were kidding around she grabbed my crotch and had the usual disappointed look when she felt the device. We kept playing and I took it off before I went to bed (which was after she was asleep).

Tuesday morning she mentioned something about me taking it off and why before we got in the shower together. While there she had me satisfy her with the shower nozzle (I do love to do that). Afterward she said she was done and got out of the shower leaving me wanting. (hot hot hot). Put the CB on and went to work hot and bothered. I left the keys on the counter where they have been since. Decided to keep it on that night and Wednesday she said she was ok with it. We shower together almost every morning. Friday she had me to it to her while keeping the CB on.

Kept it on till Sunday when I was working outside in an area where I was crawling around up high so I took it off in case I had an accident or something. Kind of silly worrying about that I guess but what can I say? Took care of her again Sunday in the shower with the CB off. She left me hard again. When I finally calmed down enough I put the CB on again.

Earlier this week we were talking about it and she is more accepting and may be starting to “get it”. I told her about when I first brought it up she jokingly mentioned locking me in for a month and how that had scared the hell out of me and I balked. Told her it doesn’t scare me anymore and that I’ll let her decide.
This weekend (Thanksgiving) we are going to her families. I said I wouldn’t be wearing it down there (in case she was worried about someone feeling something during the obligatory hugs). She said “I think I’ll take care of you before then because I don’t want you to cum if the wind blows”.

I love her.
0 x