Neuro-Science of Chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Neuro-Science of Chastity?

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, fuck. I just spent over an hour composing a reply on psychological aspects as opposed to the neurological, and somehow got logged out while doing so. Re-logging in caused my reply to disappear into the Twilight Zone, never to be seen again. Another time, maybe.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thank you for the terrific post. You bring up serious questions that deserve serious answers. It's too bad science hasn't begun to truly involve itself in such a topic--yet.

There can be no doubt that Mother Nature (or God, or whomever you wish to give proper credit) has given us a very sophisticated organism that we are in charge of. As such, I don't think we really give it (our bodies) proper evaluation as to what is really best for us.

Just as ONE example, I believe that men are designed in such a way that their ejacuation should be for the intent of procreation. ANY ejacualation otherwise comes at a distinct cost to his--and his partner's--wellbeing. Therefore, male chastity really is "for his own good" in most cases.

I would LOVE to talk more about this at length, but I wanted to chime in quickly to see what others have to say.

Thanks again for your serious consideration of this topic. It ain't just a kink......but a kink with a purpose....I am not a very religious man, but I believe that if God "approved" of a kink, it would definately be male chastity.

David
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

davidphd1866 wrote:I am not a very religious man, but I believe that if God "approved" of a kink, it would definately be male chastity.
St. Augustine of Hippo wrote: "Lord, grant me chastity and continence... but not yet"
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

davidphd1866 wrote:

Just as ONE example, I believe that men are designed in such a way that their ejacuation should be for the intent of procreation. ANY ejacualation otherwise comes at a distinct cost to his--and his partner's--wellbeing. Therefore, male chastity really is "for his own good" in most cases.

David
I enjoy male chastity, that is a definite fact. However, I do not agree that a non-chaste condition, or any ejaculation outside of procreation comes with "cost" to the couple's wellbeing. There is nothing wrong with vanilla sex where both partners have an orgasm. My wife and I still very much enjoy vanilla sex between our chastity cycles, and I highly doubt we will ever give that up. In fact, I believe that if we did, it would be to the detriment of our emotional wellbeing. Chastity enhances our relationship, as does vanilla sex with mutual orgasms.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

danj wrote:
davidphd1866 wrote:

David
I enjoy male chastity, that is a definite fact. However, I do not agree that a non-chaste condition, or any ejaculation outside of procreation comes with "cost" to the couple's wellbeing. There is nothing wrong with vanilla sex where both partners have an orgasm. My wife and I still very much enjoy vanilla sex between our chastity cycles, and I highly doubt we will ever give that up. In fact, I believe that if we did, it would be to the detriment of our emotional wellbeing. Chastity enhances our relationship, as does vanilla sex with mutual orgasms.

Here's a different perspective to chew. What if chastity practices exist on the cusp of two Darwinian imperatives? By this I mean that men are driven to chase sex to procreate and spread the seed but surely the guys who "nurture" their partners stand a better chance of their offspring reaching sexual maturity than guys who just randomly shoot 'n' leave? The caring behaviours manifestly exhibited during a chastity cycle makes for a better environment in which to raise offspring.................
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

GREAT point Celtic Queen. Nature very likely can have "two cusps" of optimum behaviors. Is it so difficult to imagine that Mother Nature created two types of men? Those that are breeders and those that are nurturers.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

@David:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8jnIJAJ ... ata_player

From 'The Road to Wellville'.

In Victorian times adolescent males were treated for 'spermatorrhea' by parents and doctors using spiked sheaths, mitts or chastity devices to prevent self-pleasuring.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

This was a great clip....I ended up rewatching the entire movie! I forgot what a great "chastity" movie this was. Thanks!
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Whenever Chatelaine jangles the keys on her necklace she has my full and undivided attention (and I usually start to get erect).

Is this a result of cognitive behaviour or a Pavlovian response?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

poor wrote:Whenever Chatelaine jangles the keys on her necklace she has my full and undivided attention (and I usually start to get erect).

Is this a result of cognitive behaviour or a Pavlovian response?
It may begin with cognitive behavior and progress to Pavlovian response. If you start getting erect any time you hear the jangle of keys, then you will have fully progressed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted