New guy intro ..

Living the real life under lock and key
usaabn

New guy intro ..

Post by usaabn »

Hello all,

Today is the first day of the best part of this life. I want to scream form the mountain tops. I recently decided to live locked and disciplined. I'll always lived life allowing the roughside to drag. Everything has
always been go go go! The time has come to become the husband my bride expects. She has always supported me thru my many endeavors, combats tours to Iraq, motorcycles, living life totally on my terms.

Life has a way of putting things into prospective. I have always had a high sex drive and masturbating/orgasms have always been central to my being. The inabilty to contol my desires have steered me in the direction of chastity. I look forward to contributing and being a part of this community.

I call the southeast home.

Ussabn
0 x
jnuts

Re: New guy intro ..

Post by jnuts »

Welcome!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

Being less selfish is a great prospective. Thanks for the welcome.....

usaabn
0 x
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

Welcome Airborne (pretty sure that is what your name is implying)

It sounds like we share many of the same thoughts and experiences and excitment for trasitioning to chastity. Ive done my time and my tours in both the deserts. I ride Harleys and live free (and still do except for caging the prince). its a pretty amazing feeling adding this to a life like ours. I too have felt the need to scream from the mountain tops for both excitiment and now peasurable frustration. One difference is that i did not choose to add this to our lives because i was unable to control my sex and masterbation, but more that i started to crave her control over something so personal, so ingrained in me... and i hope someday she will realize that doing this really is giving her a deep meaningful gift..

Anyhow... welcome and hope your transision into the lifestyle choice goes smooth (yet frustrating in all the right ways)
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

You would be correct and yes I've been like a kid at christmas. Indeed we do seem to have traveled many of the same paths. I can't help but believe that giving over to my wife in this manner....Well, she has been by my side for many many years. Is only one way that I can repay her for what I owe. Thanks for the words

usaabn
0 x