Getting started in a New cycle

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Getting started in a New cycle

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: I've mentioned this mindset to my wife, who has occasionally used this to her advantage. And what gets me, is that even though I *know* how it's going to play out, I still can't help being sucked into the Hot - Not - Hot Again cycle.
Yes, that's it, exactly. The first time my wife did that to me, it was a complete surprise. I had never mentioned to her that I had ever had such a fantasy, or that I found the idea of it to be erotic. (In fact, at that point in time, the idea of telling her that I had ever had any thoughts of that nature was completely mortifying.) I had not thought her capable of coming up with something so kinky on her own but she claims that she did.

I was already restrained at the time, after a month of being locked, when she told me what would happen if I failed to control the urge to orgasm...and since I *was* already restrained and would be unable to prevent her from doing it, it was so 'hot' that orgasm became inevitable. Even hotter was the fact that I could see in her eyes and the amusement on her face that she fully intended to cause me to orgasm and there was *nothing* I could do about that, either. It was very intense.

I really didn't think that she would have the nerve to go through with it...but she did. Unless I get Alzheimer's or something, I don't think I'll ever forget the look on her face when she did as you described- holding it in and knee-walking up the length of my body. It is hard to describe it but it was a look that was a combination of mischief, amusement, satisfaction, lust and joy.

Afterward, she said she enjoyed it much more than she thought she would, she said it was *better* because of the extra 'lubrication' as well as the feelings of 'naughtiness' and power.

The 'Hot-Not-Hot' cycle is very much as you describe for me as well.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted