I came today! (Sorta...)

Living the real life under lock and key
fonetik2003

I came today! (Sorta...)

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well after 26 days of being denied, my Goddess had me do a webtease. I actually did start to ejaculate during the teasing process, so I stopped stroking immediately. I tested it and I could freely stroke without discomfort after the fact... It was sort of like orgasming, but not really. Pretty sure I ruined the orgasm and am still chaste! Anyway, no more of that! "Dark Helmet says we're taking a little break! Smoke it you gotta!"
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: I came today! (Sorta...)

Post by celticqueens_sub »

fonetik2003 wrote:"Dark Helmet says we're taking a little break! Smoke it you gotta!"
You gotta explain that dude?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

That's from the movie Space Balls... Anyway, I'm still horny and still frustrated and it was good to go after the fact, so I'm sure I ruined the orgasm and am still chaste...
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Thanks... a gap in my education.. Serious note, defo sounds like you had a ruined orgasm.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Yeah but that's what confused me... I mean, it was rather intense regardless, so that's why I checked... Then again, I've never been chaste this long before and that could very well be a factor...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I went through this once. It is very confusing especially if it was an accident. Actually, I can remember a second time too.

The first time was very much like what you said, just went a little too far.

The second time my wife was letting me have a little fun time playing with myself. Usually when we do this she is with me and pours a little lube on me as we go. This particular time I was laying back with my eyes closed. When I would feel her add the lube as I stroked it felt really, really good. Then for some reason she reached over and while I still had my eyes closed she just touched the end of my cock. I new instantly that something was going to happen. I screamed out something that was probably not very caring, along the line of "what are you doing?" but in a very negative way. She and I both immediately pulled our hands back and just watched. After pulsing a couple of times the cum just oozed out in a large quantity. It was a very ruined orgasm. It was also wonderful and left real amped up for quite a while.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

"Smoke 'em if you've got 'em" probably dates back to old WWII movies. Usually it's said to a group of people waiting for something big to happen, and they have a few minutes to kill.

Sorry, head full of trivia.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Oh okay! Yeah she had me do another webtease as punishment for sort of cumming and I moaned like a banshee during this... Pretty sure I'm still chaste!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:"Smoke 'em if you've got 'em" probably dates back to old WWII movies. Usually it's said to a group of people waiting for something big to happen, and they have a few minutes to kill.

Sorry, head full of trivia.
Dunno about WW2 in particular, but in Basic Training (Army) in general it is used by DIs when giving a break to the trainees. During training exercises smoking is forbidden until/unless permission is given to do so.

In an effort to stay on topic, now I often hear from my wife "Put that cigarette out and pay attention to me."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

That just happened to me! So I just put it out and there was plenty for later, so I just left it in the tray and got Her what she wanted...
0 x