Like a fly to poop

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Like a fly to poop

Post by Atone »

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. I think the majority of those that are posting here have kids, many of them young kids. I have four ranging from 5 to 20 years old.

I would be happy to try to answer any questions about how they impact our experience of chastity. I am sure others would too.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Celtic Queen and her husband are in a FLR, as well as a fairly new member, servingB. There may be others who are lurking and haven't spoken up. I'd suggest you should go ahead and ask your questions. I am sure folks will chime in with thoughts and opinions.

If you have the expertise you could start a forum, but that seems like a lot of work and I think the information you're looking for resides within some (many?) of the members here.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

We are indeed in an FLR which runs our daily lives, we have a six month old daughter and I have an 8 year old from a previous marriage. Happy to answer any questions. Happy to link our blogs to keyheld.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

Another male half of a vanilla couple with one child. While we're not in an outright FLR, to a large extent I defer to her. To a certain degree, I subscribe to the saying, "she has the pussy, so she makes the rules". :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Am I missing something here?
gat1207 wrote: Keyheld is providing links to a number of great WLM/FLR sites, but what about a good,small, have kids, vanilla couple forum on WLM/FLR?

Love this place but I have questions that are not applicable here.
Keyehld is not Chastity Forums, and vice versa. We're loosely connected, and about half of the 30 or so bloggers currently represented post in these forums. Keyehld is primarily a place where you can find other blogs that are primarily chastity related, but we have links to a few forums and other resources.

Chastity Forums is primarily a group for people who are using "enforced" chastity as an enhancement in their relationships. There is nothing stopping you from asking questions here, especially since most of the regulars are vanilla-ish, have kids, and are coupled.

Maybe I don't understand what you're looking for.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Are the questions fly or poop related? :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Celtic Queen wrote:Are the questions fly or poop related? :-)
Yeah, I wondered about that, myself.

Actually, I took it to mean that chastity folk are fickle, and will flock from group to group, looking for new insights or information. I think this is because when you're incapable of masturbating, you tend to seek out other forms of sexually-related pleasure.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Why not just go ahead and ask here, and see how it goes? Asking where you can ask other questions without indicating what they are seems rather futile.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Extremely vanilla here, with 2 kids-8 months and 19 months. Ask away.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Dev

Post by Dev »

I've read various blogs about FLRs/WLMs (or whatever variation you want to call it) and I am regularly surprised by the idea that in taking this on, the husband abdicates all decision-making and financial responsibility while at the same time, assuming 100% control for doing everything that needs to be done both inside and outside the house.

When I read that stuff, I just shake my head.

http://devotedlvr.wordpress.com/2010/10 ... om-ab-xii/

A few months ago, I blogged about the fact that to a large degree, Ab and I are probably in a FLR (although I don't call it that). But if you use the yardstick of doing chores, cleaning, cooking, groceries, yardwork -- yeah, he's doing all that. I pay the bills and handle the money (although the money is in a joint account that he has access to). Check off another box on the FLR list. I plan vacations and trips. A few years ago, we went to England and I packed his suitcase. Ab joked that he had no idea what clothes he'd be wearing for the 10 days of the trip but went along with what I had packed.

Sounds pretty FLR to me.

But when we went to get a mortgage, we did that together. Major financial decisions are mutually handled. And as I say in the blog, we were totally both invested in raising our children and devoted ourselves -- both of us -- completely to that task.

So because of this are we not really an FLR?

My point is, I think a couple has to find what works for them and make it realistic and meaningful. There is way too much prescriptive advice out there (do this, don't do that) and not enough real-life, IMHO. Celtic Queen and her husband share details of their life and how they make it work. They are very down to earth. I don't talk about it too much because I don't like the FLR label -- I just feel like it comes with too much baggage. But to be honest, a lot of what Ab does for me, he does because he wants to make my life more comfortable and easier. And to the extent possible, I do the same thing for him. But I will admit, I get "served" more than he does. ;)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers