A Few questions about my cb6000

Living the real life under lock and key
NewbieJohn

A Few questions about my cb6000

Post by NewbieJohn »

Hey all. So i decided not to wear the device as work (my last post). So far i have wore it 2 days on, 1 day off (at work) for almost a week. This is the longest I havent jerked off since I was 12 when I started jerking off. Im now 22. Haha. This is diffidently hard. And I promised my gf that I wouldnt jerk off while at work, and Ive kept my word. But anyway to the questions

When I put the device on, it seems to sit down and forward on my shaft alittle. Not right up against my pelvis? My balls are very large and they sit high. The LARGEST ring barley fits around my balls. Thats why it sits alittle forward. Is that normal? Some times I often push it forward some because it pinches my hair. Does that happen to anyone?

What does everyone do when you wake up every night with an erection? Its painful. I just try and relax. My balls are itchy sometimes too. But EVERY night Id worn it so far I have woke up because of the discomfort. Is this normal?

Sometimes I notice my balls have some veins coming to the surface of my skin and are very noticeable. Sometimes they look alittle darker in color, kinda purple but not really? Am I cutting off some circulation?

Another question is, when you pee, obviously you have to sit down. Some times the pee runs on the side of the case as it runs out? How do you guys clean this? I have been sticking the hole cage in a cup of water and pouring water from where the ball ring and the penis cage come together, but thats so tight, the water doesnt make it inside and down the shaft. How do you guys clean after you pee?

Last, that I can think of my right now, is that I have a small red rash on the top side of my penis. It almost looks like an abrasion rash. From rubbing? Do you guys get this at all? I was thinking maybe when I walk the cage moves alittle, or if I get an erection the dick moving inside. This cage is extremely TIGHT on me. So when I get an erection, it hurts. I have to use alot of lube, plus sometimes an ice pack to make my penis as small as I can to get it to fit.

I tried to talk to my gf to see if she wanted me to get a bird cage style, because I read they are little bigger. But she likes the whole hard plastic deal. so thats out of question.

I think these are all my questions.
Thanks guys
0 x
Atone
Re: A Few questions about my cb6000

Post by Atone »

NewbieJohn wrote:This is diffidently hard. And I promised my gf that I wouldnt jerk off while at work, and Ive kept my word.
That can be hard. I'm pretty sure if I jerked off at work my office mates wouldn't be too happy about that.
NewbieJohn wrote: Some times I often push it forward some because it pinches my hair. Does that happen to anyone?
Sometimes. This is a little more of a problem with the CB series because there are more parts that come together. I don't usually have a problem with this on the Steelheart except right when I put it on if I miss one.
NewbieJohn wrote:What does everyone do when you wake up every night with an erection? Its painful. I just try and relax. My balls are itchy sometimes too. But EVERY night Id worn it so far I have woke up because of the discomfort. Is this normal?
Fairly normal. Try drinking plenty of water before you go to bed at night. I'm not sure why but it seems to help with the nocturnal erections. After the excitement wears off you will probably be able to sleep better too. I know I have difficulty after anytime I make changes to what device / configuration I am wearing. Also, try just a drop of lube around the ring.
NewbieJohn wrote:Sometimes I notice my balls have some veins coming to the surface of my skin and are very noticeable. Sometimes they look alittle darker in color, kinda purple but not really? Am I cutting off some circulation?
possibly, be very careful. Go to a larger ring /spacer for a while and then slowly one step at a time reduce the ring size and then spacer until you find the smallest size that is comfortable and doesn't cut of your circulation.
NewbieJohn wrote:Another question is, when you pee, obviously you have to sit down. Some times the pee runs on the side of the case as it runs out? How do you guys clean this? I have been sticking the hole cage in a cup of water and pouring water from where the ball ring and the penis cage come together, but thats so tight, the water doesnt make it inside and down the shaft. How do you guys clean after you pee?
You don't necessarily have to sit to pee. I didn't in my CB3000, Jailbird, or my Steelheart (what I am in now). Sometimes I do but it is not a requirement. One thing that helped on the CB3000 is modifying the opening a little to make it easier to line up. I never had a problem when doing this. Check Tom Allen's blog for how he did his, that is what I used as a guide. For cleaning I use a wash bottle like you would use in a chemistry lab, first with soap and water followed with just a water rinse. Thumper has a video on his blog that will give you an idea of how it works.
NewbieJohn wrote: Last, that I can think of my right now, is that I have a small red rash on the top side of my penis.
never had a problem like that but I know some others have, I am sure they will chime in. I would check for any rough spots inside the tube. Also could be irritation from not being clean.

-A
0 x
slinky

Post by slinky »

I've experienced some of these same problems with the cb6000. Atone provided a thorough reply, but I can add to the bit about the small red rash on the shaft and/or head of the penis. I experienced this frequently early on, and it has forced me to set the chastity device aside on a couple occasions.

I seem to have relatively sensitive skin, and I also find the cb6000 to be a little snug. In order to combat the skin rash, I have tried various lubricants: water-based lubricant (Liquid Silk), no lubricant, no lubricant but with some baby powder, and silicone-based lubricant (Eros Bodyglide). Since I switched to Eros Bodyglide, I have very rarely experienced any irritation. I apply a few drops twice per day - once in the morning, and once after an evening shower. I use a q-tip to spread it throughout the tube. This seems to have addressed the problem for me. Other people have had better luck with the other lubricant/powder options I mentioned, so you can give them a shot.

Another issue with this was preventing the head of my penis from being in constant contact with the end of the device. Before I began frequent application of the silicone lubricant, I combatted the penis head irritation by using the largest possible spacing rod. This gave me a little bit of room at the head so that it wasn't always smashed into the plastic.

If you are still smashed into the end with the largest spacing rod, and the silicone lubricant doesn't do it for you, you may consider purchasing the The Curve. Now that you own the CB6000, you can get just the Curve cage portion for about $70 I think. I did this, and The Curve combined with the second smallest spacing peg did fit me better in many ways, but I also found that it was too bulky to fit in any of my pants, and the diameter of it was a little too big to act as a chastity device for me.

One last note on the CB6000 to Curve transition: the CB6000 with the largest spacing peg gives you similar total length as using the Curve with the smallest spacing peg. So the transition seems to be rather well designed that way. You may find that you cannot wear a small peg for other reasons though if your sack cannot hang properly in the smaller gap between the cage portion and the ring.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Penis rash/irritation- I was having this problem too, so I started using more lube (baby oil) in the cage. The problem got worse. Tried using an antibiotic ointment, the problem got worse. Then I stopped using lube inside the cage- problem cleared up soon after.

Now the cage goes on with the help of a little soap, which is thoroughly rinsed off after. No problem. I use oil only occasionally, and very sparingly, when the head gets sort of 'stuck' too far back.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:Then I stopped using lube inside the cage- problem cleared up soon after.
Maybe this is why I never had a problem with this, I don't think I ever used lube inside the tube. If I did it was hand lotion (cetaphil) and only once or twice.

I have found that for me it is best to use the least amount of lube / powder / lotion as possible. I occasionally go through periods where I need some to resolve a small issue, usually around the base ring / balls. I usually continue too long for fear of it coming back and am usually happy when I stop.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

NewbieJohn wrote:Last, that I can think of my right now, is that I have a small red rash on the top side of my penis. It almost looks like an abrasion rash.
When I was wearing the 6K I had a similar problem. Never had it with the 3K, or 2K. What I found helped, after washing, was to put a dab of Hydrocortisone cream on a Q-Tip and spread it on the area (this is while wearing the cage). In two or three days it would go away. Then in about a week it would return and I would use the cream again.

I could never find the reason for this. I had a 6K & 6Ks and it did it with both of them.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I can relate to having a rash problem. For a while I attempted to wear my 6Ks several days in a row without removing it. By using the swabs and rinse bottle from Kept For Her, I was able to clean my penis and the inside of the cage quite well, but where I ran into difficulties was with the drying process. That may be your problem as well. Neither Q-tips nor hair dryer worked at getting me dry enough to avoid a rash. The problem was resolved by removing the device for a few minutes each evening when I shower, followed by a thorough toweling off. We're considering replacing the CB with a more open stainless steel design that will allow enough air flow around my penis to let a hair dryer do the job. CH would prefer that I'm unlocked less frequently than I am now.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I gather from your post that you are a "shower" not a "grower". In other words, you are fairly large even when flacid. The suggestion of the Curve is a good one. However, you state that the 2" ring is almost too tight which makes me think you will have to go to a custom made metal device eventually if you stay with this. For me, it took me a year in the CB6000 and the CB6000s before I went to a Mature Metal Jailbird. After a year, I was fairly certain that this was a long term proposition and not just something I was trying out. Lastly, lube is your friend. The problem is that the CB6000 being a closed cage really has to come off fairly regulary for cleaning. But since you have a natural 2 days on 1 day off cycle that shouldn't be a problem.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

After nearly a year playing with chastity, just had my first experience with irritation/rash on my penis head (in my new Steelheart). I tried some hydrocortisone cream last night after unlocking, and it seems better, though still a bit red. Hope this won't be a chronic problem in my shiny new tube...that would really suck. I posted about it in my Steelworxx Steelheart Questions thread.

I can say I never had any irritation or rash issues in my cb-6000s. Once I had the sizing correct, my cock tolerated it well.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:Hope this won't be a chronic problem in my shiny new tube...that would really suck.
yeah, that would suck. I think that since it happened so soon after switching to the new device that it is likely to just be and adjustment issue. I would check the inside of the tube again. Not sure what you could do if it is a little rough, maybe a little polishing compound.

-A
0 x