How Do You Argue With Your KH?

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

How Do You Argue With Your KH?

Post by poor »

We're in a pretty good place at the moment but one of our regular disagreements (twice annual - Christmas Spending) came up and we argued - normally.

For me this was something of a relief as I think that arguments are on the whole a healthy thing to have once in a while and it felt a little false that since we started MC (9 months ago) we hadn't really locked horns over anything. Prior to that we'd find something to fall out about pretty much every month and sometimes take days to sort it out.

So to come back to the point; how can you have a decent argument with somebody who already has you by the balls?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
cb6000s

Re: How Do You Argue With Your KH?

Post by cb6000s »

poor wrote:So to come back to the point; how can you have a decent argument with somebody who already has you by the balls?
You can't. Arguement over. They win. But you have to know that. Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers?
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

cb6000s wrote:
You can't. Arguement over. They win. But you have to know that. Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers?
That is not always the case. Jnuts and I had one hell of a fight, while he was locked. Only once, but we rarely fight (about money as well). It made no difference to me or him that he was locked. The issue at hand took precedence over the sexual game we play. And it is a game, as much as it is a part of our lives. He would not die or suffer injury if we stopped playing.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Agreed! The fact that Her cock is locked up usually doesn't come into play when we have arguments and fights. However, I always make it a point to examine what has been said and what is being discussed more carefully now that I haven't cum in a while... But arguments in any relationship are inevitable, chaste or not and it's a natural and healthy thing. So bottom line, don't sweat it buddy!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

This might just be a point on semantics... CQ and I don't argue. She has absolute authority and the final say, but we do discuss things and it can get quite heated if we have a different point of view. Heated as opposed to angry. Argument, as opposed to debate, tends to imply anger and high emotional content. We are very careful to avoid this. If it gets out of hand CQ makes me kneel in front of her, we both think for a few minutes and we re focus on the orginal issue or point.

CQ actively seeks my views and encourages debate and discussion on all areas and she will listen and I have indeed "won" in the past because of the reasoning I have used. KH's are normal, Dominance in a relatonship does not actually mean dictatorship although I can see that there are always extremes of any type of relationship and if that suits those folks who am I to worry about it?

We live an FLR and part of that decision (for me) was to submit. It is not easy I can assure you. I can find it very tough not to try and have the last word so to speak. The upside is it makes for a calm household and I am very fortunate that CQ has a massive IQ and does tend to be right most of the time. :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

The same way we argued before I was locked. Since this is a small aspect of our life and I never wanted or expected her to dominate my life or myself, as the head of the household I still have final say if I choose to have it. I don't kowtow to anyone and my wife is no exception. Most of the time though we don't argue and if we do and it gets heated we drop it and revisit the issue later with cooler heads.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

poor wrote:So to come back to the point; how can you have a decent argument with somebody who already has you by the balls?
Just remember the Keyholders Relations Chastity Rules:

1. the Keyholder is always right!
2. If any other question arises, refer to rule no 1. :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
danj

Post by danj »

It really will depend on the couple's specific relationship. I used to be the more dominant partner, so my wife tended to go along with what I wanted after we discussed something. Since we've moved to a wife led marriage, I now defer to her wishes after we discuss an issue. We have a more vanilla type WLM, and I can still be a bit difficult at times, but I am happier with her in charge and for the most part, she is, too. Every couple is different, so how they settle disagreements will also differ.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

We fight just like we always did, lots of yelling and eventually revert to name calling if it gets that bad. Since she's still not totally on board with the male chastity thing, she'll use it as an attack point which hurts.

Neither one of us is really dominant, but she is stubborn and bull headed and very very sensitive. I'm about the same, just very sensitive rather than very very sensitive ;) So it's lead to some pretty good dust ups. I don't remember to well last year when we were in our best 2 month period of chastity, but I don't remember us ever fighting much.

We did have a "discussion" the other day while I was locked up about something that lead to her getting very upset, lots of yelling on her part and quickly going off topic from what we originally started talking about. Since I was locked up I did try and stay calm and used a soft voice to try and diffuse things. I wouldn't say I was being submissive, but I was definitely trying harder to be more sensitive to what she was upset about, and I'd chalk that up to me being locked up.
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs. Edge and I don't fight, although we do have disagreements. It's more that neither of us gets (overly) emotional about stuff, and we're both fairly willing to compromise.

That said, when we're in one of our lock-up periods, it's not a factor either way. Since I never know when she'll let me out, she can't threaten me with extra days. Conversely, I have no idea if it figures into her schedule anyway.

I've been locked up mad, when she's been sick, when *I've* been sick, and during times when she's been on trips. Arguing doesn't change anything, nor (IMO) should it. If anybody throws sex at you in the middle of an argument about something else, then your relationship has other issues that need to be discussed.
0 x