And Real Life Sets In

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

And Real Life Sets In

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Living MC 24/7 is not at all like the fiction. Okay, well, maybe a little.

Saturday night was hot, but this week has been a killer. A lot of work and a lot of running kids around here and there. And then, Melissa's period began and it's been a rough one this time.

What that all adds up to is me locked and nothing going on. Nothing.

Amazing thing, though, is that I'm okay with it. That's what she and I have agreed to. MC is play, but not only play. It means she's in control and right now that means it's quiet in the bedroom.

And today makes it 36 days since my last orgasm. Melissa is sincere when she says she doesn't know when I'll feel one again.

When we first started I thought we'd be having tease and denial sessions all the time. Now I'm learning that making this a way of life means that real life still happens.

It's an interesting ride so far.

Michael
0 x
Dev

Re: And Real Life Sets In

Post by Dev »

It must be the time of year. Jnuts is having a bit of a real life experience, too...

http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/2011/02 ... eeling-it/
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Re: And Real Life Sets In

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Dev,

I read Jnuts' entry. They do seem to be having a rough time of it right now.

We're having a momentary dry spell, but that's because Melissa is feeling so punk physically and mentally. I know from our history that things will turn around again. The trick is to keep remembering it and wait for it.

One of the goal of my chastity is to free Melissa from having to worry herself over whether or not I'd push for sex. That was a huge issue for us for years even when she was down like she is now. I want to show her that my being locked in for her means that stress is gone.

I am finding that I enjoy just being in my device and put on hold for the time being.

Michael
0 x