Had a little problem today

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Had a little problem today

Post by Atone »

So I go out to the tree line to take a pee (I know some of you don't believe and / or understand why I have to do this but not all of us live in the big city) and my right testicle popped through the gap. Now it was a little bit cold out this morning so that might have contributed to it. I also started using a little (one drop) of silicone lube around the ring about three days ago but I don't think that was the problem. I had been using baby powder which is pretty slippery as well, at least enough to keep the skin from sticking to the ring. It was not painful at all and I only noticed by looking at it, just didn't look right when I glanced down. Anyway, I wasn't in a place where I could really fool around with it much. I tried real quick to push it back through but that wasn't going to happen where I was so I then tried to see if the other testicle would pop off and I would just remove the device until tonight, that didn't work either. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, unlike when this happened one time in my CB3000 so I just shoved everything back in my pants and hopped in my truck and headed out to a customer site. To complicate things I wasn't alone and the customer site didn't have any facilities either (a house under construction that I needed to do a walk through on) just a porta potty.

I figured I had four options.

1) pop the nut back in
2) pop the other nut out
3) break out the emergency key from the sealed envelope it is in
4) just wait until I got home to deal with it

It seemed like everything was being held on pretty good with just one nut and it was actually rather comfortable so I decided to go with option 4 at least until I could get somewhere with a little privacy for a few minutes. I really didn't want to break out the key, or pop the other nut out so I had pretty much ruled those out unless things got really bad. After a while I did get an opportunity for some privacy for a minute so I decided I would try to pop the nut back in. Not an easy task but I did manage to get a hold of the little bastard and did get it squeezed back in. It was a little painful but not too bad. Stayed sore for about 10 minutes or so but everything was fine after that.

Not sure what happened but I hope it doesn't happen again. My new Steelheart did arrive at the end of last month but my wife has not allowed me to unlock to try it out. October was still part of my "no touch" month and she has been a little testy here in November. I did measure my new Steelheart and the gap with the ring I intend to wear is only 11.5mm. The gap on my current Steelheart with the flat ring that I am wearing is 16mm at its widest point. Hopefully the smaller gap will be comfortable enough and provide a little more retention.

Maybe my testicles are atrophying (just kidding).

-A
0 x
poor

Re: Had a little problem today

Post by poor »

The cold can free the octopedial penis. I remember an article in 'Bizarre' magazine (when it was interesting) on the CB-2000 by a Canadian who went outside and it slid down the inside of his trousers.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:it slid down the inside of his trousers.
That was my biggest fear.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Makes me cringe thinking about it.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

That's been happening to me regularly since I got my Steelheart back. Fortunately, when it does happen, my PA keeps it from falling off. Strangely it's much less annoying than I would have thought.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

poor wrote:The cold can free the octopedial penis.
octopedial penis? Google fails me.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

My bad; octopodal is probably the word I was going for and my use of it was to suggest the flaccid penis' ability to get itself through very small gaps, much like an Octopus can do.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another