I envy Ab and Dev

Living the real life under lock and key
Chuck

I envy Ab and Dev

Post by Chuck »

I read some of Dev's blog and I must say that I envy the fact that they know another couple also into male chastity. My wife and I have spoken about how nice it would be to know another couple into this as well just so we can be out to someone non judgmental, and be able to talk openly about it with someone else IRL.
0 x
danj
Re: I envy Ab and Dev

Post by danj »

I feel the same way. I would enjoy being able to speak openly with another couple. Not sure about my wife at this point. Maybe someday. I actually posted about this very topic in the Members Lounge a few days ago.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

Chuck wrote:I read some of Dev's blog and I must say that I envy the fact that they know another couple also into male chastity. My wife and I have spoken about how nice it would be to know another couple into this as well just so we can be out to someone non judgmental, and be able to talk openly about it with someone else IRL.
Thanks for posting this. It is very nice to have met another couple. Of course, we met online and chatted that way for many months before meeting in person--and the chance to meet in person only came about because of a business trip and their willingness to travel 1300 miles for a rendez-vous. So it wasn't like meeting someone down the street!

I would suggest getting to "know" people online and begin a conversation via email or PM. Who knows, you might get friendly enough to chat on the phone and that might lead to an in-person get together. That's how it worked for us--nothing magic, just reaching out and being friendly. I think you'll be able to figure out who are "like minded" folks.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

She lives! I know Belle will be pleased. :)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
danj

Post by danj »

Welcome back, Dev. You were missed!
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Dev, Looks as if you have a fan club. Count me as a member, too. I sincerely hope you return to blogging as well. Your perspective has been sorely missed.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Dev

Post by Dev »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's nice to be remembered!

To put your minds at ease, Ab and I are fine. No health problems, no trauma in our relationship--for us, it's all good. What we have been dealing with is a new dog, adopted in April, and having six months of being reminded, on a daily basis, that we're definitely a couple in the "sandwich generation." The dog is fun but the latter is time consuming: dealing with my elderly mother who presents daily challenges and our two twenty-something children. Even though the kids are old enough to be young adults, they still rely on us for money and everything else. Our daughter was home from school for the summer, never found a job, and had to make up two classes she flunked in the spring. Our son moved home to Maine on July 1st, girlfriend in tow. We are thrilled to have them back close by, but transitioning to Maine has been an adjustment, especially for the gf who has never lived here before. This has also required time and attention.

Ab took a device wearing break for a few months (I can't tell you the exact dates) but that wasn't really a chastity break. More that he didn't want to wear his metal cage when it was hot. But he locked himself back up a few months ago (maybe the end of July?) when he realized I liked him better locked. I think he has come to prefer it, too. I can't tell you the last time he had an orgasm and he probably couldn't tell me either, if I asked. He's never been into dates and I've stopped paying attention. His orgasms really aren't relevant anymore. I sort of wonder if we'll sort of slide into a permanent orgasm denial situation but not make a big announcement or have any bells & whistles. It will just be what is.

We've also come to an understanding that he's a "lifestyle slave" which is sort of complicated but it works for us. I'll be blogging about that, too.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:His orgasms really aren't relevant anymore.
:)

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Dev wrote:
Ab took a device wearing break for a few months (I can't tell you the exact dates) but that wasn't really a chastity break. More that he didn't want to wear his metal cage when it was hot. But he locked himself back up a few months ago (maybe the end of July?) when he realized I liked him better locked. I think he has come to prefer it, too. I can't tell you the last time he had an orgasm and he probably couldn't tell me either, if I asked. He's never been into dates and I've stopped paying attention. His orgasms really aren't relevant anymore. I sort of wonder if we'll sort of slide into a permanent orgasm denial situation but not make a big announcement or have any bells & whistles. It will just be what is.

We've also come to an understanding that he's a "lifestyle slave" which is sort of complicated but it works for us. I'll be blogging about that, too.

D
Wow, sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear all the details!
0 x
-Dan

fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

That does sound interesting? My last orgasm was 13 days ago, and while the teasing is horrible, I just love to please my Goddess! And for that reason, I didn't even complain when she had me put on the spike strip and place her cock between her butt cheeks as she moved back and forth... She doesn't even want me to pleasure her anymore? She gets off on torturing and frustrating me now!

But more on topic, I'm actually a member of a large fetish community and I've met many interesting folks there? You might want to check it out! Here's a link! My screen name there is the same as it is here if you want to "friend me"...

www.fetlife.com
0 x