I envy Ab and Dev

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: I envy Ab and Dev

Post by wishful4 »

Dev wrote:But as Belle said, when it comes to things like big financial expenditures, repairs to the house and so on, we're partners and discuss the issue and make a mutual decision.
D
I think that's the way most of us "vanilla D/s couples" do it for major decisions. Guess I shouldn't be surprised that lots of people think when someone is dominant in a relationship, the domination is all-encompassing. It's really refreshing that members on this forum can understand and discuss the real life D/s relationships that are probably more the norm than the fantasy that we read about. :)
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
Wishful4.. not a dig at you at all buddy just a general comment. I really enjoy your posts and insight. Thanks[/quote]

No offense taken. The feeling is mutual. We are all on a journey and trying to find our way.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

But as Belle said, when it comes to things like big financial expenditures, repairs to the house and so on, we're partners and discuss the issue and make a mutual decision
This is how it is in the CQ household... except she has the final say, she is about 20 times more intelligent than I am, so generally... she's right.. even when she's wrong funnily enough!! :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Dev

Post by Dev »

There's so much to think about re: the D/s fantasy, the FLR fantasy and so on....

I think I wrote a blog post about this (I can probably go back and find the link but I am lazy right now...LOL)...Ab and I have had a mostly FLR relationship since the minute we've met. What has happened over the years it that it has become more overt. And with chastity thrown into the mix, we've really been able to take it to a higher level that meets both our needs.

For example, I've discovered that Ab really has a submissive streak. I sort of knew that but now I have confirmed it. So how does this work in real life? I get to boss him around, expect him to do things, etc., and don't think twice about it. This is hot for him and not so much hot for me, but extremely convenient. It's nice not having to lug my bags in and out from the car.

On the other hand, I know where our limits are. I am not going to ask him to wait for me naked in the foyer and kiss me feet when I arrive home. First off, we don't have a foyer, second, he wouldn't do it, and third, I'd rather have him cooking dinner than sitting around on his knees waiting for me to show up.

I think a huge piece of chastity is finding the dividing line between real and fantasy--and then as I said in another post, blurring that line. That's the fun. Sometimes fantasizing about blurring the line is part of the fun. For example, on Saturday night I'll say to Ab, "Tomorrow we have friends coming over for lunch. I want you to wear a butt plug, your cock cage, and a strap on while they are here." I repeat this several times. The more wine we drink, the hotter the idea becomes. But at 11 am on Sunday morning, the only thing he is wearing is his cock cage, which is fine. It's still hot, it's sexy, but it's realistic, too.

Just a thought....

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I relate to this post. We have very simiar conversations in the CQ household!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dev wrote:I think a huge piece of chastity is finding the dividing line between real and fantasy--and then as I said in another post, blurring that line. That's the fun. Sometimes fantasizing about blurring the line is part of the fun. For example, on Saturday night I'll say to Ab, "Tomorrow we have friends coming over for lunch. I want you to wear a butt plug, your cock cage, and a strap on while they are here." I repeat this several times. The more wine we drink, the hotter the idea becomes. But at 11 am on Sunday morning, the only thing he is wearing is his cock cage, which is fine. It's still hot, it's sexy, but it's realistic, too.
When you finally get back to blogging, you should post this.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Tom Allen wrote:
Dev wrote:I think a huge piece of chastity is finding the dividing line between real and fantasy--and then as I said in another post, blurring that line. That's the fun. Sometimes fantasizing about blurring the line is part of the fun. For example, on Saturday night I'll say to Ab, "Tomorrow we have friends coming over for lunch. I want you to wear a butt plug, your cock cage, and a strap on while they are here." I repeat this several times. The more wine we drink, the hotter the idea becomes. But at 11 am on Sunday morning, the only thing he is wearing is his cock cage, which is fine. It's still hot, it's sexy, but it's realistic, too.
When you finally get back to blogging, you should post this.

Will do, Tom. Thank you!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers