3 minutes can be forever...

Living the real life under lock and key
Chuck

3 minutes can be forever...

Post by Chuck »

Sunday was as usual some amazing sexual activity, although something different from our norm. My wife gave me some awesome HJ and BJ action, getting me close several times. She then told me to take over for her so I started stroking myself to keep hard for her return. She then went over and got her vibrator and positioned herself so I was looking right into her vagina and brought herself to a very hot very wet orgasm. When she was done she sat up and said "I know your release date isn't until next month but do you want to cum today?" Yes was of course the obvious answer thinking she was going to get me off... She looked at the clock and said, "You have 3 minutes." I'm like.... WHAT? She told me if I want to cum now I'm on my own and have less than 3 minutes to go... Needless to say I jacked it like there was no tomorrow. I was so close when she said times up, hands off. I actually yelled Aaaaarrrrrghghggghhh!! Back in the tube I went. I did thank her later, but I'm thinking she may be enjoying this more than I ever expected.

29 days locked, 31 since my last orgasm. I feel so lucky to have my wife! Damn I'm horny. lol.
0 x