Tease and Denial Techniques

Living the real life under lock and key
Leedec

Tease and Denial Techniques

Post by Leedec »

Hi everyone

just wondering, what are the tease and denial techniques that get you going the most and give you the most frustration, and I mean both physical and mental here, not just strokes and fondles

what are the devious and creative things that your key holders do to drive you mad?

I would love to hear from key holders too about their favorite teases, how do you keep your man on the edge and very toey on an on-going basis?

leedec :)
0 x
Atone
Re: Tease and Denial Techniques

Post by Atone »

This is my current favorite. My wife will unlock me and have me remove the device. She will then lube me up and start to stroke me. I am not allowed to cum and I have to tell her when I need her to stop. It can go on as long or as short as I want but once I tell her to stop that is it, immediately back in the tube (well, as immediate as I can get relaxed enough to fit in the tube). It is really more her choice of how long we go, if she wants to she can have me telling her to stop in a matter of seconds or we can go on for quite a while. I like it when it only goes on for a couple of minutes. Long enough to really appreciate how good it feels but short enough that I am still at the peak of desire when we stop.

-A
0 x
Leedec

Post by Leedec »

Thanks atone

That sounds very nice, at the moment I don't get any teasing at all, except for the odd comment or two.

Someone said the other day that Christmas comes once a year, and my KJ/wife laughed out loud and said "just like lee!"

Needless to say it hit me hard......not sure if she meant it

Leedec
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Leedec wrote:That sounds very nice, at the moment I don't get any teasing at all, except for the odd comment or two.
It is nice but doesn't happen often. Last time like that was the end of August. I'm sure there was some play time for me in September but October has been declared a no touch month for me. I'm really looking forward to November, I am ready to be out for a little play time.

-A
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

A 'no touch month'?! Jeez, that's too hard-core for me!

Is that her on you or totally hands off?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:A 'no touch month'?! Jeez, that's too hard-core for me!

Is that her on you or totally hands off?
Totally hands off (of me). Last time I was teased physically was about the third week of September. No guarantee it will be early in November either although I am hoping.

I do get to play with her though. That is how I get my pleasure.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Ok. Atone. That is awesome. The whole tease until you tell her to stop thing is perfect. The no touch month is really hot too. It would be torture but I'm hard right now and I guess that is the test. I would need a different device though.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

Thanks, it's working out pretty good for us. I have gone longer without touch but that was in my Jailbird. It is a lot more intense in the Steelheart. It is only the 20th and I'm really ready for November.

-A
0 x
Leedec

Post by Leedec »

Wow a month of NO touch is very hard to take.... you must be aching like hell for it

This morning my KH let me play with her pussy and bring her to orgasm which was a real treat for me, i get so much pleasure from giving her an orgasm that when i do, I dont worry about my own needs, although I was oozing profusely throughout the whole thing.

she stroked the tip of my foreskin through the end of my cage for a bit...... such an incredible feeling!! i dont know if it was heaven or hell, but my my loins are still aching from the frustration....sigh

how did i get so lucky?

leedec
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

LRC has this feather thing that is like a soft, thin feather duster. Our computer chair has arms on it. LRC will attach my hands to the arms and blindfold me. She will then remove my cage.
She will run the feathers up and down my shaft and balls. After being caged for a few weeks I feel everything. I will get a raging erection and it feels good. Problem is, I thing she could do this for hours and I still wouldn't ejaculate. Very, very frustrating.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve