Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Post by jnuts »

Hey! I know exactly where at least one of those items is I think.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

jnuts wrote:Hey! I know exactly where at least one of those items is I think.
He says, as he looks at his left hand. "Yeah, I know where my wedding ring is..." LOL
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Sally

Post by Sally »

I see that earlier in this thread that bez indicated 'he had seen my reply 1' and was off to play golf perhaps a few days in the CB6000S tube would make him think a bit better what do you think ?
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Sally, you have mentioned that the CB6000s is punishment for Bez. I would be interested in hearing how so. While I am not large I am also not small and when i was in the CB6000 I usually only used up half of the tube, Now I am in a CB6000s and still have about 1/2 inch of room to spare. So is the CB6000s punishment because Bez is too large for it or is it something else.

That said, if you think him going off to play golf was an incorrect decision and the CB6000s helps to focus him on what is important then of course. Lock him up for a week at least.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Belle wrote:All I have to do is put the key with his debit card or drivers license. He will never find it!
I am convinced y'all hide stuff just so as to be essential. "Gee, I'd never find _anything_ without my wife..."

Which means that stashing a key somewhere really ought to be an easy task. There's so many places we'd _never_ look.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:It happened not too long ago with 4 in a row, bing-bang-boom. I am not sure what the factors are that make a difference. Mood? Hormones? Level of horniness? I actually like that it doesn't/can't happen all the time--it makes the multiple orgasm event a really special treat.
I think there may be a correlation with how fast and sharp the buildup is. A super-intense stimulus, such as the Magic Wand just can't be kept up for very long without a break. A slower build-up, such as oral sex for quite a while, can keep going for - well, given some recent experiences - literally hours. Sometimes she needs 5-10 minutes to recover a bit.
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

CB6000S thankyou for your comments bez is already serving 6 days in the CB6000s tube, he finds it uncomfortable to wear which makes me tease him saying he has to wear it, He considers it to be punishment its obviously in the eye of the beholder or in this case the keyholder. Sally.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Good for you and I'm sure good for him also. So after 6 days is it playtime or just back into the CB6000? Assuming of course that he hasn't done something to get his time in the CB6000s extended.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Been sitting here at work going stir crazy all evening. Such a double-edged sword this chastity thing. Even just a few days in, the conflict between wanting an orgasm and wanting to be denied is crazy. The only thing i can remotely compare it to is giving up carbonated beverages. 5 years cold turkey. Every once in a while Ill really get the craving. Its only one glass. It wont kill me. But then I have to start all over again. Ugh. When will I cave? The longer I go, the less likely I will. Doesn't stop me from having to smell Belle's Mountain Dew every now and then. Certainly hasn't been 5 years...only 5 days. I really want to cum, but i really don't want to start over again. Damn good thing it isn't my choice.

This isn't really enthusiasm...more like hormonal rambling. But I am a newbie and this has to be a familiar feeling for you guys right? I hope...
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Belle wrote: All I have to do is put the key with his debit card or drivers license. He will never find it!
Lol, In my case, my wife would hide it in the fridge, right in the middle of the top shelf, right in the front. I can never seem to find whatever might be there when she asks me to get it!
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/