Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Newbie Enthusiasm Thread

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:Doesn't stop me from having to smell Belle's Mountain Dew every now and then.
The longer you are locked up .......

-A
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

At 5 days, you're just getting started. I'm 5 days into what she says will be a long one, and it is just starting to kick in. The fun part is that the mental high just gets better and better.
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

cb6000s wrote:Good for you and I'm sure good for him also. So after 6 days is it playtime or just back into the CB6000? Assuming of course that he hasn't done something to get his time in the CB6000s extended.

He is only 2 days in but cannot do enough for me and I am starting to feel sorry for him, however I will be strong! and will let him out just before he goes to golf and fit the CB6000 tube back on just to be kind I will leave the replacement tube in warm water and dry it just before it goes on so that it is nice and warm. Bez if for any reason you read this and think you can get an attitude just remember you are still wearing the CB6000S tube and I can leave you in it.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Sally wrote:He is only 2 days in but cannot do enough for me and I am starting to feel sorry for him, however I will be strong!
Meditate on this. He cannot do enough for you after only two days. Think about what 10 days will bring. Or 20. He does not want you to feel sorry for him. He wants you to be strong or he wouldn't have given you the key.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

cb6000s wrote: does not want you to feel sorry for him. He wants you to be strong or he wouldn't have given you the key.
+1
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Bez

Post by Bez »

Hi Thankyou for the help guys I wondered why I was not back in my comfortable CB6000 tube. My wife /keyholder has now taken your challenge !!! and is keeping me in the CB6000S for another 6 adys. Bez
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Your very welcome. I'm on a personal record of of 33 days with 9 more to go until vacation. I find more and more leakage during the day. If this keeps up I may need to start wearing a pad.
0 x
RoadWarrior

Post by RoadWarrior »

When you plunge headlong into this, it's hard not to be super-enthused. I know I was when it started.
I was keeping a journal and thought about blogging it. It ended suddenly unfortunately.

That said, I would tell newbies to tread lightly because the long-term outcome may not be so entertaining. I know of a certain religious sect that cautions its converts because they are so overwhelmed that they tend to proselytise and turn people OFF.

Enjoy what you have while you have it! On the other hand, enjoy what you can't have while you can't have it.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

OMG. OMG. I've just been riden hard and put up wet. After 33 days she who must be obeyed said to take a shower and come to bed naked. She then proceeded to ride me to 10 plus minutes of male non-ejacutulatory orgasm. Nether of us planed this it just happened. I don't care if I ever cum again. It was that intense. She is already revising he plans for the the next cycle.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

male non-ejacutulatory orgasm
What???
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net