Rare Exeption

Living the real life under lock and key
Chuck

Rare Exeption

Post by Chuck »

Here we are going into my 27th day of chastity. I was locked the day my device came in the mail and had the conversation with my wife that afternoon at which time she graciously accepted the key. Other than the time needed for modification and changing the base ring size during the first week, I've been locked continually since 9-21-11. T&D and sexual encounters during the week is done with my MCD locked on. On sunday she takes the device off for cleaning. (She cleans my penis, I clean my device.) While the device is off for cleaning I can use my actual penis for sex instead of the strapon and oral is the real deal too, not her just teasing the tip through the tube. We've been able to immerse ourselves fully into this lifestyle thanks to Sarah's Male Chastity Blog and this forum.

So why the title rare exception? I feel like one. I feel like my wife and I are the exception to several rules actually. The way the paragraph above depicts us seems more like a fantasy read than real life and yet we're living it just that way. I read of many guys unable to tell their partners, or their partners being unaccepting of male chastity. I also see many people getting into the orgasm denial slowly using short periods of time and testing the water so to speak.

I must admit, I've harbored this fantasy for 30 years but never mentioned it to anyone because I didn't want to be a sissy or a slave. Once I read Sarah Jameson's blog and realized that it didn't have to be the way many stories depicted I was able to define what I wanted male chastity to be for me and was able to bring it up with my wife and have a good resource for her to read. We read and talked, all while being locked, and decided that if we were going to give this an honest try it would have to be all or nothing. We agreed that we would try it for 6 months and decide at that point if we enjoyed it enough to continue. We also agreed that a week or two, given our sexual schedule would be too easy, and we wanted to get maximum pleasure and benefits from this so decided on 2 months (minimum) orgasm denial for our first attempt. We also agreed on a safe word so that if I felt I really needed to get out of the device we had a way to pause the game. She actually made me use the safe word on day 3 when I awoke in great pain because the ring was too small. Once the ring was changed and pinch points corrected it's been 24/7.

Are we really an exception? I don't really know but it feels like it. I'm sure others feel they are as well. I guess realistically speaking, we can't be an exception to the rule since there are no rules as to how one begins or continues in male chastity. I do know that regardless of that, My wife/KH and I are having more fun with this than I ever imagined possible.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Rare Exeption

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Not an exception... but a rarity, for sure we are a minority! Sounds like you are doing your own thing, its making you both happy, all sounds good to me! :D
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

Sounds like you are both loving male chastity. It must be a great feeling after all those years of wanting it. I only waited a handful of years to ask, and still wish I'd done it sooner!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Congrats! There will be ups and downs. Enjoy yourself!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net