Not sure how to deal with this - Suggestions?

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Not sure how to deal with this - Suggestions?

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: I follow the rules.
I am sure at some point you were taught to question "the rules". If you don't it puts too much power in the hands of those who make "the rules".
Dev wrote:and I still get harassed.
Yeah, that's the problem. I have had FBI, ATF, State Gov, State Police, Local Sheriff, and who knows who else fingerprint, interview, and do background checks on me. I still get harassed and a lot of time and money still gets wasted making sure I am "safe" to fly. The funny thing is that the more they check you out, the more they check you out. Apparently just the fact that they have checked you raises flags that they need to check you again.
Dev wrote:I think it would be insane to try to go through airport screening wearing a male chastity device. You're only asking for trouble, IMHO.
I don't disagree but still don't like it. If I was travelling alone by air domestically I would consider wearing a device, probably my plastic CB3000. I really hate the unbalanced restrictions of freedom that go on in the TSA screening process.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: I am sure at some point you were taught to question "the rules". If you don't it puts too much power in the hands of those who make "the rules".
I was. But I was also taught that there is a time and place for everything. When I am at the airport, my major objective is to get from Point A to Point B with the minimum amount of hassle. Thus, I am going to do what the nice TSA officer says to me, not get into a discussion of the unbalanced restrictions of freedom to which they are subjecting me.

Atone wrote:I don't disagree but still don't like it. If I was travelling alone by air domestically I would consider wearing a device, probably my plastic CB3000. I really hate the unbalanced restrictions of freedom that go on in the TSA screening process.

-A
I hate it too but unfortunately that's the way things are at this time and I don't expect them to change any time soon. I often fly out of the Portland International Jetport (big name for a little place) which has the dubious honor of being the beginning of the journey for 2 of the 9/11 terrorists. Our poor little airport still hasn't gotten over this and from the moment I walk through the revolving door, I feel all eyes are on me--and not is a good way. Knowing what my travel experiences have been like, I would never in a zillion years ask Ab to wear anything on his genitals when traveling by air. We both have better things to do with our time! :D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Wow - thank you for all of the great and thoughtful responses. Unfortunately I just read these and I am already here! As it happened there was no drama at the airport - just a simple magnetometer as usual. Maybe we backward southerners are just not that far along on the technology curve ;)

As to logistics of the changeover when KH arrived last night I suggested the time limit method that Tom recommended but she suggested it would be best if she watched... you may think that would be an exciting prospect but it actually made things kind of awkward and uncomfortable for me (of course I didn't say anything about it) but the change went really quickly. On a somewhat exciting note though she asked, "Are you really SURE, you can't get off in that, it looks kind of flimsy." If only...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked2011 wrote:you may think that would be an exciting prospect but it actually made things kind of awkward and uncomfortable for me
sounds hot to me.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote:As to logistics of the changeover when KH arrived last night I suggested the time limit method that Tom recommended but she suggested it would be best if she watched... you may think that would be an exciting prospect but it actually made things kind of awkward and uncomfortable for me
I think that you need to tell us more about this relationship. ;)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Tom Allen wrote: I think that you need to tell us more about this relationship. ;)
I'm with Tom...inquiring minds want to know!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Well, I'm afraid its not as interesting a story as you may be hoping for but... KH and I met almost 18 years ago when I was freshly out of college - we had everything in common and I was completely in love with her - unfortunately she had a serious boyfriend (to whom she is now married) and my feelings always went unrequited. I did manage to "play around" with her a bit in the early days but eventually our relationship evolved into a friendship - today we remain the best of friends. Something which has always bothered her husband and whomever I was dating at the time!
A few years ago we had a conversation over too much wine that somehow lead to me revealing my chastity fetish so she has known for a while. In October I told her what I was considering doing this year and my reasons for it and she thought it was a great idea so it it seemed natural for her to be my secret KH... I must admit though, I was taken aback on Thursday night when she wanted to watch me change devices to be sure there was no hanky panky and she seemed to have real concern that I might be able to cheat with the birdlocked mini (I cannot by the way).
Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow so we'll see what happens - wouldn't it be ironic if after 18 years, my inability to have sex was what finally brought us together... well one is entitled to dream. ;)
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Wow, that's great that you have such a good friend to hold your key. It's sweet how she is really supporting you in your goal. And I'm really glad to hear you got through the airport ok!
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions. I got back home today and again - no drama in the airport. They did have one of those scanners there but there was only one line using it and 4 or 5 other lines just went through the metal detectors.
KH came over for a late lunch and we switched back to my Steelheart 2. She checked the number on the security tag against the note on her iPhone and then she came right into the room to watch me change devices with no discussion this time but I really wanted to suggest that I should be handcuffed or something to be sure I wouldn't cheat - nice fantasy but in reality I would not want to risk jeopardizing what we have - the fact of the matter is there was really no way I could get away with pleasuring myself with her in the room - it would be lewd and very likely ruin our friendship so I guess that's control enough!
Anyway - I will keep you posted although I'm not planning on flying again any time soon.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Always follow the little rules - that way you can break the big ones - Lazarus Long
0 x