Not sure how to deal with this - Suggestions?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

Not sure how to deal with this - Suggestions?

Post by locked2011 »

Good morning,

So as you may know I am at the beginning of month 2 in my 1 year 24/7 chastity attempt. The device I'm wearing is a Steelheart 2 which, for me, is very effective.

Here's the twist - on Friday I need to travel by air so I need to change into my birdlocked mini device. The problem I have is that my KH and I are not intimate so I'm not really sure how to securely go about the change without supervision - I don't WANT to cheat, but given the chance I'm not sure how much self control I'll have.

I have not yet discussed with my KH so I may get some ideas there but would like any other helpful advice you folks could offer?

Thanks in advance!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Not sure how to deal with this - Suggestions?

Post by Tom Allen »

Where are you going to make the switch? If you need to be together to get the key and swap devices, then set a 5 minute time limit.
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

That's a good idea thanks Tom. We will be at my house -- might have to make that a 2 minute limit to be safe though!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote:That's a good idea thanks Tom. We will be at my house -- might have to make that a 2 minute limit to be safe though!
Good luck getting the freaking Birdlock on in that time. It takes 3 hands. ;)
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

I've read that a lot of people have a hard time getting into the birdlocked. As long as I am not in an excited state I have generally had a pretty easy time. Better lucky than smart!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I'm a bit late on the reply, but I believe the new backscatter scanners will pick-up the plastic devices. That being the case, you might be required to undergo a secondary screen which includes those oh-so-fun crotch pat downs. Just something to keep in mind before you head to the airport locked-up.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I'm very curious to hear how the tsa handles (hurr hurr) this. If it were me, I would be very wary about actually wearing any sort of device through screening and would probably just keep it in my carry-on and put it on in the bathroom after getting screened. Those cats don't mess around, and are famous for having no sense of humor. I guess we'll hear from you tomorrow... or look for you on the news... :-/
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

A TSA scanner image...I think you'd see the device!
Attachments
tsa-scan2.jpg
tsa-scan2.jpg (14.26 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

In today's world I would not even attempt to fly with a male chastity device.
Remember, TSA is looking for people who are acting abnormal because they are the likely terrorists.
A person in a chastity device is by definition acting abnormal.
At the minimum you could be inconvenienced.
At the maximum you could miss your flight and spend a number of very uncomfortable hours while TSA destroys your device while attempting to find out if it is made of plastic explosives.
If you really can't be let lose to fly on an airplane then go ahead and wank off and accept that you are a wanker. Tell KH and accept her response. It is all part of the path, grasshopper.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I completely agree with cb6000s.

In my opinion, air travel has become a totally unpleasant experience. The only improvement in recent years is online check-in so you can eliminate that hassle when you get to the airport. But the rest of it, from the screening to being stuffed like a sardine on the plane is a major pain in the ass.

I grew up in the age of Romper Room and one of the things that was pounded into my head at a very early age was, "Do be a Do-Bee." In other words, I follow the rules. When traveling, I try to be the most compliant person possible, putting my liquids in tiny bottles in a ziplock bag, taking them out of my backpack, taking my jacket, shoes, belt, and watch off without any prompting--and I still get harassed. One time I left my Kindle in my backpack--it was the big one, the DX--and the screener made sure I knew I had screwed up. "You KNOW you are supposed to remove your computer from your bag and place it in the screening bin!!!" he shouted at me. I wasn't going to get in an argument that it wasn't a computer, I just took it out and apologized for my "mistake." Another time, I had forgotten I had fingernail clippers in my purse. They had a little tiny file on them which the screener decided was sharp and pointy enough it could be used as a knife/weapon and confiscated the clippers. Do they seriously think a blonde, blue-eyed middle aged woman is going to try to take down a plane with the file on her fingernail clippers?

I think it would be insane to try to go through airport screening wearing a male chastity device. You're only asking for trouble, IMHO.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers