come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: come eating

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Cosmo wrote:What about freezing the cum for consumption later? Perhaps added to your drink during a dinner party, or fed to you during a tease session?
We did this years ago, back before we had kids old enough to go poking around in the freezer. We took a small plastic food container and whenever we had sex my wife (girlfriend at the the time) would milk me into it. We ran a piece of thick string into it so it could be pulled out of the container when it was ready. Once it was large enough - it took a while - my wife would pull it out of the container (you had to run the sealed container under warm water) and have me suck on it. When she was done the remainder would be put back in the freezer. Can't remember how that came to an end. I think my eldest (from my first marriage) was getting too old to keep things like that around and I just had to finish it.

Damn, I'd love to try that again.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cosmo wrote:What about freezing the cum for consumption later? Perhaps added to your drink during a dinner party, or fed to you during a tease session?
Or, the Mrs. could take a cube out with her and either put it in her vagina and let it thaw there (or let it thaw and then use a lube-shooter to get it up there) and return home. By the time she gets home it reaches body temp and she makes you eat her...of course, she refuses to tell you whether or not it's yours (if you know she's been saving it). Simulated cuckolding...or is it?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CaptivatedCaveman

TwistedMister wrote:Or, the Mrs. could take a cube out with her and either put it in her vagina and let it thaw there (or let it thaw and then use a lube-shooter to get it up there) and return home. By the time she gets home it reaches body temp and she makes you eat her...of course, she refuses to tell you whether or not it's yours (if you know she's been saving it). Simulated cuckolding...or is it?

That is fucking awesome. :shock:
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Plastic ice-cube trays work really well for this (cover with plastic wrap so it doesn't get frosty). Cut a plastic tray in half, and the KH can hide it/them in, say, an otherwise empty, cleaned ice-cream container of a flavor you don't like and aren't likely to be looking in (some bubble wrap and a little extra weight could be used to give it the semblance of still having the genuine product in it and prevent the tray halves from bumping around if it should get handled).

The cube sections can be partially or completely filled by the KH, and she can select as many cubes for whatever quantity as she might like to use at a particular time. A working KH could put some in a ziplock baggie or knotted condoms in a small cooler with ice packs and take them to work, and maybe get home a little late from work ("stopped for a drink on the way"). (Condoms could make for an interesting touch- she inserts one, knotted to prevent it from leaking and it thaws. When she gets home, she sits on your face and as you begin to lick, you notice the knotted condom protruding. "Oh, yes" she says, "I kept this warm for you." Then she snips off the end and feeds it to you, or empties it onto her labia.)

If the KH has a freezer at work and wants to keep them solid longer...of course, if it is a communal fridge some care might need to be taken to prevent co-workers from discovering just exactly what she has brought 'for lunch'.

Several variations of this type of scenario occur to me. Another could be that the male is left restrained in the bedroom for a while, with a cuckold video such as those available from Roman Video playing on the TV (we have a wireless camera with audio in the bedroom, and a receiver hooked into the livingroom TV for remote monitoring- it's generally not recommended to leave someone restrained and unattended). The KH leaves the bedroom and shuts the door for the length of time that the video will play. She could even open and then loudly close a door to simulate someone arriving and departing, put on music (which would cover voices and other noises). She might amuse herself with a dildo, which would help to give her that 'just fucked' appearance and then return to the bedroom with a vagina full of apparently 'fresh' semen just before the video ends. (Semen can be thawed in a cup of appropriately warm water, or in the microwave for a few seconds if done very carefully.) If he has been uncaged and is sporting an erection from the situation and the video, the KH might wish to engage in some 'teasing' about how he *must* 'like' the idea of eating [someone else's] cum from her pussy, about how it's too bad that he didn't get to actually watch *her* get 'filled up' (level of teasing and/or humiliation dependent on personal preferences), and how maybe, some time in the future, she *might* 'let' him watch...before she sits on his face and makes him 'clean her up'.

Have I got everyone's imaginations working now? KHs too?

Yes, I'm a little twisted. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CaptivatedCaveman

TwistedMister wrote:Have I got everyone's imaginations working now? KHs too?
Hell, yes. Oh, the possibilities.
TwistedMister wrote:Yes, I'm a little twisted. :twisted:
Yes, but in the best possible way.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

TwistedMister wrote:
Or, the Mrs. could take a cube out with her and either put it in her vagina and let it thaw there (or let it thaw and then use a lube-shooter to get it up there) and return home. By the time she gets home it reaches body temp and she makes you eat her...of course, she refuses to tell you whether or not it's yours (if you know she's been saving it). Simulated cuckolding...or is it?
Twisted Mister, you sir, are a genius.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

My wife has one hard and fast rule....if I cum I must eat it. If she's feeling particularly generous....and I've been very good (working hard around the house, and doing a good job of licking her clit, labia, and asshole) she likes to suck me off, and deliver a big cum snowball (if she thinks my mouth smells nasty from slurping her copiously squirting pussy, she just spits it into my mouth via the hollow tongue method.

I'm not allowed to touch my own cock without permission...and 'permission' usually involves me jerking off onto the crack of her ass while she lays face down....followed immediately by a demand that 'every drop' be licked up. On occasion she'll have me take her dog-style, with the expection that I am to shoot my load on the crack of her ass....followed by oral cleanup.

If she milks me...which likes to do in an extremely rough manner while I'm securely cuffed to the four corners of the bed...she always scoops it up with her fingers and makes me lick them clean. For some reason, neither of us has a foot fetish, so licking cum off her little piggies isn't part of our 'bedroom routine'.

She's also, from time to time, simply told me to get a coffee cup so she can milk my cock into the cup....for some cream in my coffee (Whenever we have visitors over for coffee I find it amusing to think about what their reaction might be if they knew what had been in those cups....the more straight-laced the visitor the better!).

Finally, all regular intercourse is followed by me sucking and licking every bit of cum out of her pussy....sometimes immediately and sometimes early next morning. She enjoys sitting on my face. Intercourse or not, she gets served her first cup of coffee at wakeup....accompanied by vigorous clitoral tongue service. She says it sets the whole tone of her day.

How do I manage to get past the loss of kinky cum eating desire after cumming....I've done it so much, and the expectation is so demanding....I give it no thought...I just dig in, slurp it up, and swallow it. It's her condition for me to have the privelige of enjoying an orgasm (and make no mistake, she often will edge me for days with cock milking, nipple twisting, and suck jobs that end before I get my rocks off....right to the edge, with an edict to 'shut up and go to sleep now'). And the memories of fulfilling her humiliating requirement to be her 'cum cleaning boy' simply add to the excitement of my next orgasm....she enjoys telling me 'you know what you've got to do with this nasty mess now'.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

It is quite amusing that some of us still get to cum. My interest was mainly piqued by the revelation that I could be milked, freeze it, and then simulate post-intercourse cum eating, without of course cumming, and most likely, with no intercourse. Ideal, ideal, and ideal.

RegularJoe, if you really do get that breakfast every morning, quite jealous here.

Question: I haven't actually ejaculated inside a woman enough times to know how long the gooey mess stays in there. How long, and can she choose when to release it, or is that totally involuntary?
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:It is quite amusing that some of us still get to cum. My interest was mainly piqued by the revelation that I could be milked, freeze it, and then simulate post-intercourse cum eating, without of course cumming, and most likely, with no intercourse. Ideal, ideal, and ideal.

RegularJoe, if you really do get that breakfast every morning, quite jealous here.

Question: I haven't actually ejaculated inside a woman enough times to know how long the gooey mess stays in there. How long, and can she choose when to release it, or is that totally involuntary?
I'm for real...married to the same woman for over 40 years....she slowly became more and more sexually dominant. Every morning, I'm up before she is, making coffee for her wake-up at 5:30 am. She generally lays back, watching the morning news while I lick her asshole, vagina, and especially her clit. If she's feeling particularly cranky she rolls on her side with her butt facing me, and I must lick from her asshole forward.

When we've had sex the night before, I have to pay attention to doing a good cleanup job....she really doesn't like being 'soupy' all day. This means lots of vagina slurping and sucking....much easier to get it all when she's sitting on my face...I prefer that she do so in the 69 position....I find it more erotically humiliating and I can breathe better with my nose in the cleft of her bountiful ass (yes, it's right there, smelling her asshole....where I belong).....and gravity helps me cleanup our combined love fluids.

And there's plenty of love goo...she's become quite an ejaculator....especially when she's got me cuffed to the bed and is giving me a brutal face-fucking. A bad day at work tends to really bring out her sadistic side....lots of severe nipple twisting and rough cock milking (short of letting me orgasm). It's no exaggeration to say she produces so much love juice it's soaking my goatee and running down my chin and neck.

I never really can tell what fluids are hers and which is mine....semen goes 'liquidy' in a vagina. Of course, when she has me shoot all over her ass crack and lick it clean, it's quite clumpy. She can't control what's coming out, and my cleaning efforts just trigger her pussy's lubricant floodgates anyway. I get the blame anyway....and any bit of oral servitude on my part invariably results in a big wetspot (and she makes sure such activity is on my side of the bed so I have to sleep on it).

I'm one lucky man....she gives great head, and any time I wake her up with a throbbing boner, she opens up the pleasure palace (with, of course, the oral cleanup requirement). She hasn't swallowed a bit of cum (other than precum) in years....that's my job....I either lick it up or she feeds it to me.....whatever she is in the mood for.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Personally I've always been the "mutually consentual" kinda guy. You discuss it and if your partner isn't into it, you don't do it. Unless of course, as above, lack of consent is your kink.
0 x