"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Ontario Chastity

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Ontario Chastity »

Hi My fiancee and I hail from Ontario. Kind of as a joke I sent her a picture of a chastity cage with the caption "Yours". That started the ball rolling. I repeated that once or twice more and then she started talking about locking me up. The last time I did that was two weeks ago and she said "so order one". I did just that. It arrived yesterday. As I write this I am now locked in a CB6000S genuine article. When My device arrived I locked myseld in it and handed my KH fiancee the keys. She put one away for safe keeping and promply put the other on the chain she wares on her neck. I was teased last night, denied and remained locked overnight! I am looking forward to further discussing this journey.
0 x
subboy67

Post by subboy67 »

I have been interested in Chastity for a while but I have a vanilla wife. I am hoping to have good conversations here.
0 x
Koala

Post by Koala »

Hello All,

My girlfriend and I have been feeling our way through the chastity game for the better part of a couple of years. Definitely some ups and downs along the way. All in all, chastity has brought us to a happier place. I'm currently in the process of making it more convenient to manage the keys and also allow for emergency retrieval. I'll plan to post more on that when it's closer to completion.

Take care,

Koala
0 x
simon_the_wizard

Post by simon_the_wizard »

Hello everybody!

I am a 35 year old man with a huge chastity fetish.

In started in college, when I ordered my first chastity device: a KTB. Oh my God it was painful as hell! I couldn't wear it for more than a minute, at first, and would panic that it will harm my penis. Learned to wear it for longer periods eventually... And lost it during some moving.

Well, that's all from me for now. Maybe will share more later :)
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Well, here's my obligatory hello world post! I've been lurking for a while as I've started to explore chastity with my girlfriend. Interestingly enough, it was her idea and I was skeptical, but after some research I've become the one who's really into it and she's a little nervous about taking it so seriously. So far we've only tried a CB-6000s... It's been fun but I think I need to try a different device to take it to the next level. I think she's starting to see what's in it for her, but we need to alleviate a few issues to make her few more comfortable.

Thanks to everyone here for the info I've already picked up. I look forward to learning more and eventually contributing back to the forum!
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

Hello World,

My name is Allen. I am in my early twenties. I live in upstate NY. I own a few chastity devices and I feel almost naked without being locked.

Anyway, I can't wait to get to know you all and learn more about this lifestyle.
0 x
Stewartlittle

Post by Stewartlittle »

Hello world I'm Stewartlittle I'm 29 living in the Midwest been I've been on and off chastity for a few years currently wearing a cb3000 that is way to big for me looking at going to a mm jailbird or mcn contender with only being around and inch soft
0 x
Locksmith

Post by Locksmith »

Hello World

I'm the Locksmith and I'm the KH for Subbie. For the last six months we've had a shared an account but I think it's now time that I have my own.

He is currently locked until our anniversary in March; it was Valentine's Day but he annoyed me earlier this month with his bad attitude so I added an additional 24 days as punishment. I on the other hand are enjoying unlimited affection and orgasms.

What can I say ... Life is good
0 x
Sam_S

Post by Sam_S »

Hello all, I'm Sam

I have been into or interested enforced chastity and tease and denial about all my life. The relationships that I had been in really prevented it from happening. I have a chance to try it out now. I have been locked up since thursday and loving every minute of it. The main problem I have is at some point the cage will have to come off for doctor's appointment or some other reason. When its time to put it back on I will come up with an excuse or reason to leave it off for a day or whatever and then it will get dropped and not go back on. Then end up getting upset with myself for doing the same thing over again. This not something I want to have happen.

Does anyone know of someway to help prevent that from happening? Enforced chastity is what I want and always have. I just need some way to make sure that no matter what, allowing myself to be locked back up is the only choice I can make.

Anyone have any ideas and to what would work?
Thank you for any help and ideas,
Sam
0 x
smogobi

Post by smogobi »

Hello there, chastity forums!

I'm smogobi and I'm currently together with my girlfriend. We have known each other for a couple of months, started dating last december and are officially a loving couple since two weeks.

We decided to start saving for a properly fitted cage by Mature Metal in order to lock me up. We are into femdom in general, mainly with light SM, some roleplaying, cross-dressing, humiliation and we might even look into cuckolding. And of course, chastity training. Of course, we're taking small steps with tons of communication. Till we reach those high levels of kink play, a good amount of time will have passed :)

In order to do everything right with our order, I want to be FULLY informed and this is why I'm joining this community in order to look for advice and help. Already the measurement rings and MM's interface caused us troubles. It really isn't a well-made site but hopefully it's all just the language-barrier :)

So yeah, can't wait to engage in this community :) cheers!
0 x