What's the longest you've gone between orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: What's the longest you've gone between orgasms

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

The last full orgasm was mid January 2015 not sure of exact date just remember it was in January . I do remember the loss of desire and the attitude change because she said it will be along time before that happens again . It was July before I got a ruined orgasm , which didn't seem to affect my desire to please or change my attitude at all , it felt good to be drained and not lose the desire . There have been a few times I have had what we call emotional leaking's , I guess kind of like a wet dream while your awake . These are amazing as you feel as if you are going to pee and when the cum starts to flow you have no control or orgasmic feelings very emotional experience for me , leaves me wanting / willing to do anything to please her . Not sure how long she will have me go but for right now we are both very happy with the results of denial . She for my better attitude and I because the constant horniness out weighs the few seconds of gratification from the orgasm and having to build back the want and desire .

We'll have to see how things go but this could be a long time . I do sometimes wonder if I do get a full orgasm will it be more powerful and being so long will the attitude change still exist ?
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

This is a nice, clear description of kind of denial activities that are part of your marriage. Sounds really great. Congratulations.

Though I do find that, after the last full orgasm of January, the July ruined orgasm appears unnecessary to me. Your wife is not strict enough. :)

Well, I am kidding you here of course. You are better than I. I have been up to three months without orgasming. But accidents happen. I can't seem to go beyond this three-month limit though I keep trying.
0 x
lockedbill

Post by lockedbill »

100 days, all on the honor system; no cage. My wife is "threatening" a full year.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Not sure how long she will have me go but for right now we are both very happy with the results of denial. She for my better attitude and I because the constant horniness out weighs the few seconds of gratification from the orgasm and having to build back the want and desire ?
+1
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

I used to average a release about every 30 days. Currently I'm 57 days and counting with no idea when or if she will grant me a release. My girlfriend is stepping up her game. :D
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device