Key on Display

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Key on Display

Post by slave d »

Thought some might like to see the key that the Contender manufacturer made for MsM to my design. It is a fully functional security key. If W/we were getting one again we'd probably have it made "shorter" but MsM loves the fact that it can be on display and yet be usable. She wears a "normal" sterling silver key usually but this one is for outings and special occasions. It is pretty obviously "different" and i think MsM is happy about that as people may just ask about it ?? What will She tell them ? time will tell.

d

Last edited by slave d on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

This morning i noticed for the first time that MsM was wearing Her new key to work and the thought that other people may find out about my chastity left me very aroused.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Serviceman

Post by Serviceman »

slave d wrote:This morning i noticed for the first time that MsM was wearing Her new key to work and the thought that other people may find out about my chastity left me very aroused.

d
What would you do if she told someone about your situation? How do you think you would feel?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Serviceman wrote:
slave d wrote:This morning i noticed for the first time that MsM was wearing Her new key to work and the thought that other people may find out about my chastity left me very aroused.

d
What would you do if she told someone about your situation? How do you think you would feel?

As i said, i find the idea very arousing. That's just me, i like the idea of people knowing that my petite little Wife is actually in total control of me, i do realise others may not feel that way.

d
0 x
New Zealand
Serviceman

Post by Serviceman »

slave d wrote:
Serviceman wrote:

d

As i said, i find the idea very arousing. That's just me, i like the idea of people knowing that my petite little Wife is actually in total control of me, i do realise others may not feel that way.

d
I like it too! I'm not sure why my wife hasn't been quesioned about her key, maybe someday. I am also hoping to run into another key holder and wonder how I will approach it.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

My KeyHolder wife wears the key on her charm necklace almost all the time both at home, in public and at work. There are many charms on the necklace so the key is not prominent; it does stand out as "different" from the rest of the charms however.
Last edited by jfenoffti on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave4missP

Post by slave4missP »

d[/quote]

What would you do if she told someone about your situation? How do you think you would feel?[/quote]

d[/quote]

I like it too! I'm not sure why my wife hasn't been quesioned about her key, maybe someday. I am also hoping to run into another key holder and wonder how I will approach it.[/quote]

It sounds like it could be arousing when bumping into another couple, but it could turn a little embarrassing. I imagine the conversation could turn to which devices each couple uses, and my counterpart could say, "So, my key holder has me in a CBX Tube... how about you?" And I'd have to say, "Well, I use the CB-6000..." {clears throat, looks down, lowers voice} "...s." :oops:
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Mrs Cage wears her key all the time. half the time it's out for all to see. I asked her tonight if anyone has ever asked her about it. She said no. She said if they did ask, she would tell them it's the key to her heart, or my heart.
0 x
It's good to be caged.